JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

I have no clue if it actually is, I know @Tonygreen has some good shit in these packs of weighted blanket so I want to save it. Everything is anywhere from like day 15 to day 2 of flower.

4 Likes

@buckaroobonsai buckaroo may be able to help identify, I think he had a black female if I remember correctly. Also for sure, I’m a big fan of Tony. He’s good people and makes some great gear. And yeah that weighted blanket I have not run any yet but it seems super exciting! Are your starting to smell in veg?

3 Likes

You can definitely snip and keep in water until they drop pollen, I’ve seen people here mention that technique lemme find a link

3 Likes

My bad I am re-reading this and I think I’m in the same page now, the black sour bubble isolation aka weighted blanket. But the black plants if you get one are super cool.

2 Likes

Im sitting on a pack of Weighted Blanket. Hoping you save it.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Nice one, definitely try getting pollen, black males are the rarest ones, I have never seen one before, could you possibly put up a pic under better lighting so we can get a good look at the coloration? Thanks for the tag @Hotrods_and_hounds :sunglasses:

5 Likes

It’s just regular old green leaves, nothing black about it yet. They are only 15 days into flower.

4 Likes

Consider it happening now

2 Likes

Boom

17 Likes

Bada big boom!

IMG_6911

8 Likes

Black Sour Crack?
Black Sour Romulan?
Black Sour Blueberry?
Weighted blanket F2’s?
Sour Pebbles OG?

Could definetly do some select branch pollinating

12 Likes

Looking great and your keeping yourself busy!
Possibilities are endless :grin::joy:

3 Likes

They are. What’s wild is next flower run is 100% a seed run. This is hopefully getting out of hand.

9 Likes

Pretty sure it’s on its way to getting out of hand! Looking forward to seeing the insanity :grin:

4 Likes

Black sour crack?! Whats the genetics?

2 Likes

Definitely gets my vote :ok_hand::seedling:
But that get preferential home field advantage being in BC

2 Likes

@JustANobody Being the stoner I am I kept going back thru your post like where is this weighted blanket in or on his tent and just realized hey ya dummy it’s the strain lmfao! I legit thought you were wrapping your tent in a weighted blanket for heat retention brother

5 Likes

Your ladies are looking amazing as well!

4 Likes

Thanks dude!