JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Awesome, Glad all is not lost… Covered his bases, lol… Now your the man holding the keys… If he were just a bit closer in distance, I’d be popping in for a smoke sample…

6 Likes

@Trickster
If it’s the cut I have, I had a buddy I shared some with, ask if it’s ‘supposed to taste like bubble gum’. Hahah

5 Likes

I might have a cut in coco too… Shhh don’t tell.

5 Likes

Its pretty simple, Just make sure they are completely dry before storing them, keep in tuperware to have no light leaks if the fridge has internal light. I found them able to root after 1 month, others have been successful much later.
I will be pulling some out of dormancy from the last run that I will run again. I dont remember when I stored them lol. Hopefully I have it in my journal somewhere.

6 Likes

6 weeks has been my max

4 Likes

I think I only did a 5 week the first time storing but on these I think I’m cutting it close to 6+. I think @Naptown916 has gotten to 8 weeks+ using his method.
A little more of a process but seems worth it for the extra time able to store.

6 Likes

Yea I haven’t been able to roots anything after 6. I’m not sur eif you noticed but it seemed after a week or 2 in the fridge they want to root faster.

4 Likes

I havent noticed that, but I will try to that out to experiment with that hypothesis. If so I will use it help me clone faster, Ill put them the fridge before trying to root them. Cloning is my weak point, along with deficiency diagnoses.

5 Likes

cloning I go thru swings, currently on point. the Juicee J has always been a fast rooter and this time popped roots in 5 days, the MB Bubba Kush right behind at 7 days. Still waiting on the Super Lemon Mac to root but hoping by day 10 anyway.
A mazon wouldn’t ship rapid rooters to my zip for the longest time but recently have started again - I use them and clonex gel.
Last time I was struggling and my cuts were dying @Maddawg pointed out my issue - too much moisture. Off came the dome and bam, there we go. I miss him around here, hope all is well with him.

4 Likes

Ooh, this is interesting. Thanks for posting!

3 Likes

The coco experiment is looking mighty fine. 5 @Crafty_Flame Peanut butter dream, Indiana bubble gum, Mother of Berries, and Archives Blueberry. .

15 Likes

Ok so just checking, you added the mob to the coco run?

3 Likes

Yea I added some cuts in preparation to lose males or my screw ups.

2 Likes

Ok that’s gonna be neat, get to see first hand how the mob acts in different feed programs and media! This coco grow you got going is pretty neat. And so far you’re look to be killing it. Congrats dude!!

4 Likes

Didnt burn you man, you sent clones that did not grow. You putting too much negative into the world.

2 Likes

These coco seedlings are damn beasts.

13 Likes

Looking good brother. Nice rootball going.

3 Likes

Jeebus, that s doesn’t even seem real, now you think that kinda grow works on snips and stuff straight out the cloner?

3 Likes

Yes it does

3 Likes

Mmmm gonna have to make an Amazon list.

1 Like