JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Union, MO. My place is where we will have the party

4 Likes

Thanks for your kind words

2 Likes

Oh $hit! I spent a lot of time in Union when I was younger. I grew up in Catawissa.

I live about an hour from you. Hey, neighbor. :wave:

4 Likes

Oh man I love the colors, beautiful work.

Well done, my friend!

1 Like

Check out @hoss8455’s auction action. Starting off with a TK S1 pack.

1 Like

Congrats on getting married dude! I tied the knot last year myself

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @Natea

2 Likes

This aero cloner is cool, so is blockberry!

14 Likes

I’m going searching for blueprints but I need to ask, how do you plant that with those roots? Is it possible if using soil?

4 Likes

@Gadarien I use a clone king 36 site aeroponic cloner and canna coco coir (no perilite and dehydrated bricks) . If your not planting deep all those extra roots are kinda in the way. I’ll either trim them back some or twist the plant while putting it in the grow bag so the roots go in without a fight. In my personal experience it’s better just to not let them get that big as the roots are in the way if you transplanting to something smaller like a solo cup. If you have a 3-5 gallon or even a 1 gal it’s going into I don’t think the long roots would really be an issue but for me I’m always going into coco cells 1 inch by 1 inch 2 inches deep or 18 oz solo cups so those roots would need trimmed back some

4 Likes

For the most part if your in an aero cloner you should be able to see rooted plants 2 weeks everytime unless you have something else going on or it’s a difficult strain to clone. Don’t be like me! I always unplugged the cloner checking roots or ph and forgot about it and that’s a decent setback when your ready to transplant that day and come in to see some dead looking wilted clones lol

1 Like

Ok so you can trim the roots. I though that might kill them. I don’t see any harm in going to bigger containers if I’m pulling them to make flower but to hold a mother I’ll have to trim them.

Thanks for the answer! Aren’t you having a bachelor’s this evening?

2 Likes

I’ve never had any issues trimming the roots back. My thought process is you don’t want to take them from the free space they were in and then essentially rootbound them with all that extra growth but I haven’t noticed in difference in growth between duplicates where I didn’t trim the roots. All comes down to preference until I’m shown otherwise

3 Likes

Party is tomorrow but thanks for remembering lol

1 Like

So @Gadarien these will get transplanted tomorrow and really I don’t like to see the roots get too much longer than this for what they are going into either a coco cell or solo cup

3 Likes

I suggested putting that specific cut into 2-3 gal pot. 1 gal minimum. Was hooking up one of my friends with a bunch of goodies.
Chernobyl Golden ticket
Blockberry
MOB
Blackout Bobby
Pine Soul

5 Likes

Out of likes yet again. Thank you both for the answers. I found a pretty similar 5 gal bucket build. I think I’m gonna have to build it.

2 Likes

Lots of strains carry variegation genetics. So that right there is not a tell tale sign. Look for deformed leaves,twisting and curling sideways. Look for leaves that overlap like steps at the base of the stem. Slow growth , signs of deficiencies when everything is correct. I know a little bit about it. My brother had 500 infected clones , various strains from a clone breeder. I’ve been through the whole ordeal with him , cleaning and sterilizing everything that can be and throwing out anything else. :v:

3 Likes

Yea it had a clean test in 2022, originated from a very trusted vendor,and I will have the test results in a day or so. And the blockberry I hold just tested begatice as well recently and down the line from me.

3 Likes