JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Yes, yes thanks. I did. Well actually, I had to read it three times to get enough confidence to do it. I made sure it did not show that it was currently being edited, so I think I did it successfully ?
Thanks again :relaxed:

@JustANobody Sweeeet. Thanks, and again totally digg your setup and work. That FP ! Whoa!
Thanks for the chance as well!

6 Likes

Right on, way to go.

3 Likes

You did great. I went back and verified. Thanks for asking to make sure.

5 Likes

fasciation

I love that mutation. You can clone it and the cuts will be normal.

3 Likes

Nice does it have any effect on yield?

1 Like

It wouldn’t make good buds really. It’ll make some really cool looking flowers though.

Edit: wouldn’t

6 Likes

That’s neat….

Edit: lol got it… up too damn early. Ty for sharing :+1:

Hey everyone just a reminder. Giveaway Signup is on going for another ~24 hours.

6 Likes

I’ve reached out to HLG but I’m curious what the OG has to say. I currently run a single Diablo board hooked up to a MW xlg-200-H-A, vegging a 3x3. How hard can I push that board with that driver? At max wattage do you think I could veg a 4x4 instead of the 3x3 I’m doing now?

1 Like

That driver is rated for 200w, so I think most people would say it’s underpowered for a 4x4. From what I remember peak flowering rule of thumb I’ve heard is ~30w min per sqft, so roughly 480w. Veg can probably reduce by ~35%, so somewhere around 300w for a full tent in full veg swing. Just my two cents. Would also need to look at board to see if it can handle 200w.

2 Likes

Thanks for chiming in. I am curious about what the board can take as well. I might just have to suck it up.

1 Like

Just a reminder there is still a few hours to sign up for the Thanksgiving giveaway! There is a minimum of 10 winners!

7 Likes

Thank you for this chance lots of amazing genetics in this give away

3 Likes

Thanks for a chance at some fire happy Thanksgiving to everyone

I’m going to keep sign ups open for a bit more while we finish getting everything cooking! Last call!

11 Likes

He is great. Has a good eye and makes some nice crosses. Generous and kind dude as well.

5 MINUTE WARNING.

Wiki will be turned off while I baste the turkey.

6 Likes

Is that what you kids are calling it nowadays.

5 Likes

Thanks for the generosity mate.

Get in there people, this is a good one. Good luck to all

1 Like

68 Entry’s thats awesome!

Here’s how this will work. I will pick at minimum 10 winners using a random number generator. I will list the winners below, when you PM your details please change the subject line to your username followed by ‘Thanksgiving Giveaway’. I will be randomly packing pucks and sending them out to the winners.

Congratulations to the winners!
@misterbee

@Smooth

@420noob

@freed111

@patsnumone

@THCeed

@Pleiochasium

@Jpaul

@Coffin_Dodger

@Natea

@OhNo555