JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

OH BOY​:star_struck::star_struck::grin::grin: !! Half my cloner will still be
Empty after I take some cuts tonight . I got autos In the tent budding right now. but I’m sure I could move some things around and make some room. I’m more of a photo guy anyway. Lol. I just have a bunch of auto strains in my collection and Ive been popping just to pop and fill some jars. lol :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

If you want them shoot me a pm and I’ll get them out to you on Monday. I need to make room.

6 Likes

Sure thing. Thank you. It’s funny I never think about getting cuts or clones when I grow other than what I take of my own. I’m always putting seed down. Lol.

5 Likes

Sounds good bud!

5 Likes

I haven’t seen a better way to send clones yet! @Crafty_Flame hooked it up BIG TIME.

BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR GIVEAWAYS for December, XMas and New Years.

10 Likes

Check out the @Crafty_Flame giveaway here.

9 Likes

What clone?

3 Likes

Halle Berry and blockberry aka super boof (I think, from what i read)

2 Likes

Just in

Thanks for these, @JustANobody :+1:

6 Likes

My friend grew some outside last year in VT and the males had beautiful smell on stem rubs.

3 Likes

@JustANobody Received my package last week. Sorry for the delay in letting you know. Thank you and your friend who gave them to you.

Ok that’s brilliant! I’m using wide mouth Gatorade bottles in a flat rate bubble envelope next time I send clones in plugs or cuts!

2 Likes

Dude, this is the way! He’s definitely on top of it. I’m going to grab some led lights as well. He cut like, 2 or 3 inches from the bottom and wrapped packing tape around it.

3 Likes

I bribed my wife to come check out the grow…she is smelling dry cereal on FPOG 1…this is exciting.

17 Likes

Good feeling when your starting to find the ones your looking for. Excellent job brother. , she looks really good. :+1: :+1::v:

2 Likes

Super super super easy to grow. Her sister not so much but she looks like she will produce a ton of nice citrus buds.

5 Likes

Must be really exciting :fire: :partying_face: :bowl_with_spoon: :milk_glass:

5 Likes

It is, she will be spread far and wide. She’s already in like 2 or 3 peoples possession around here already. She is untested it’s her first run. So. Dry and cure is the real test. But it’s looking good. Really curious to hear what others have to say. She came from a @JAWS FP OG F4 pack.

10 Likes

After doing this a while those special ones really tend to stick out :wink: best of luck with this amazing strain :fire: :100:

2 Likes