JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Just tried a little nug I snipped off the blackout Bobby when I chopped. Nice and smooth, floral/fruity with gas. Very smooth, which was surprising for the quick dry of the sample nugs. Overall I think I’m going to be very happy.

3 Likes

You’re golden laced Wyandotte is sure a pretty girl. The silvers too but I really like the gold color. Oh ya, your plants look insane!!

1 Like

Thanks! The gold laced can be pretty mean!

2 Likes

Veg tent update. Plants are looking good now that the tent is thinned out. The cuts that were shaded pretty badly are now showing new growth above ground. I pulled 2 of the 3 male FPOG cuts out, so the best rooting one remains. I may up pot a MOB and Apes in Space to a 1 gal pot today and potentially move 1 into the flower tent which I plan to flip to 12/12 tonight. The Weighted Blanket are doing really well in their new homes.

8 Likes

Went out and got some shelving, shoved a couple more plants into flower and flipped the timer to 12/12. Tossed in another MOB and a FP OG cut, it’s small, but I figure 4 small plants should put out more than 1 bigger plant.

5 Likes

Up potted an Apes in Space and another MOB into 1 gal pots. Installed shelving in here as well to get them up off the floor a bit. The Weighted Blankets from @Tonygreen just go go go

6 Likes

Jeez, the flower tent looks terrible. I think they were getting too high DLI, the flip should clean them up, I figure I’ll get 2-3 weeks of growth before they set.

2 Likes

Welp guess a couple more plants are getting moved in for breeding. BMR pollen landed today!

8 Likes

Our first 4 pollination candidates for Blue Moon Rocks pollen. Up potted from a solo cup and put into flower.
Still debating on adding an Apes in Space as well.

4 Likes

Veg tent is lowering my anxiety as the hour goes by haha

6 Likes

Let’s. Gooooooooo!

6 Likes

Careful your veg tent doesn’t catch on fire!!

1 Like

hahaha i had the same issue in the start of this grow with the UGORG pollen so i just hit 19 different girls with the same pollen batch, hahaha whats else could i have done or you for that matter.

hahaha get it done brother …

1 Like

Yea man, I really need to get a 2x4 so I can keep my chucking seperate. But this seemed like the obvious answer. Plus it helped clean out the Veg tent so everything in there has some room.

2 Likes

Some of the Weighted Blankets are really starting to throw side branching out after being topped. These will get a nice long veg, I’ll probably keep the male that throws the most branches and ditch the others at the next up pot.

7 Likes

Fud x FOMO (Kush Mintz IX) from Greenhand Genetics private collection. Little test trim.

10 Likes

man those buds look really good, did you grow those are you just testing the buds.

very nice …

1 Like

Yea man, grew these from some seeds I got from Greenhand Genetics on discord. Sent him pics this morning and the seeds are from his personal stash. It’s a Kush Mintz feminized IX.

2 Likes

Welp, I’ll handle the rest tonight. I’ll weigh this to see what I have so far.

137.6 grams.

16 Likes

Plant 2 of 6. 11.2 oz so far.

176.8 grams.

14 Likes