JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Honestly unless your water is undrinkable, I wouldn’t mess with a RO system. I started out with a little one and upgraded several times until I had a tankless 1000gpd beast with a prefilter unit. Even the big ones are brutally slow without a decent pump, and the filters are wildly expensive. They are mostly just filtering out free calcium.

5 Likes

I have a 3 stage whole home filter for our well, it’s better than bottled water and Def has calcium, magnisium etc

3 Likes

Giving @Crafty_Flame’s PBD the fancy treatment.

13 Likes

I need another set to finish off the girls.

1 Like

Shoot me a list in one of our pm’s bud

I would Just keep using the 3 stage. I used RO for a while . I don’t anymore. My filter setup was a 2:1 setup and a lot of processed waster water went down the drain from the filter. Honestly I haven’t noticed a difference, I use a cheap inline RV water filter for chlorine and that’s it. I’m all about keeping things efficient and cost down as much as possible. Keep things simple and you will have less issues :v:

5 Likes

The sugar must be made.

5 Likes

What is this?

2 Likes

Sugar maple sap to make maple sugar. Going to boil all this down into sugar and hope next week goes gown it’s supposed to temp wise and I can hopefully get another run or 2 in and be covered with any sugar for coffee, baking, whatever for the year. We “lease” out our sugar bush to a farm and get maple syrup back from them in return so we like to make sugar.

11 Likes

Very dark this year.

13 Likes

Dude are you making your own brown sugar?

3 Likes

This is looks great! ill bet that sugar is amazing, does it end up canna sugar?

Can you explain this part to me? What’s a sugar bush?

3 Likes

Sugar Bush… Im a sugar DadDy… HAHHAH

2 Likes

Maple sugar. Most of our trees are tapped by a farm down the road. We do a couple every year to make sugar.

4 Likes

It’s a bunch of sugar maple trees. We have a bunch in our woods and it’s a big hill so it flows down nicely.

6 Likes

This sounds dope! I picture hills of syrup flowing on your property.

1 Like

15 Likes

This weekend and last weekend were maplefest back in highland County va. I haven’t gone yet, but maple syrup and about anything maple is top teir for me.

4 Likes

Very cool! I wish I had my own land to do something like this but I really love the fact that your making a product rather than buying it!

4 Likes

That is incredibly badass!!

4 Likes