JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

That’s a beast of a syrup jug.

I want waffles now…

4 Likes

Yea we need a good waffle iron… I also want waffles now.

8 Likes

Hey brother. Your solo cup holders did you create those or modify a design. I’m thinking I might want to make a couple after this current project lol

3 Likes

I made them pretty easily on tinker cad. I can always send you the files depending on your pole size.

2 Likes

Ok. I have tinker cad among a few other. So far I’m liking this printer , although I’ve had to retrain myself on using a computer, been a few years ,got so used to using my phone that I opened up my and laptop and took me a few to remember how to use it :rofl::joy::v::joy:, I’ve built and programmed many towers over the years , took drafting and got familiar with cad back in high school. My laptop is from 2015 and needed some help :rofl::joy:. it’s all coming back .

3 Likes

Yep I actually am picking up a used Alienware so I can start to play around some more. I’m really enjoying it.

1 Like

I’m definitely liking it … I tuned up my laptop a bit added some ram and new battery, processor and graphics card seem to handle the programs and files nice, buddy at work introduced to to some site for files . Been playing with settings try to fine tune this printer . I never imagined how much you can actually do with these printers until my sent me some sites to check out. Blew my mind at what people make things I never would have thought about. :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Oh ya man there’s a TON out there. Are you printing with petg or abs?

2 Likes

Not yet. I only got a few rolls of Pla+ (6 :joy:) to play around with and figure the machine out. First time using it I was lost :rofl::joy: so used to apps on the phone I’m looking for icons not realizing the upper tabs contain a lot of features and settings :rofl::joy:. 6 years not touching a computer made me kinda dumb for few days figuring things out

3 Likes

What temps are yoy running? Do you have it in an enclosure?

1 Like

No enclosure yet. It’s in my utility room on my deep freezer currently, I have a cardboard shield to block any drafts. Bed temp usually 60 and 215 on extruder so far so good , I’ll see when this current project finishes up

2 Likes

I like the nebula setup , it’s a little finicky. It wants you to use creality print and does not like to pull up files dowloaded unless the are moved out of downloads file to another file like documents. So I just use whatever program I want and when it’s complete I save to documents and pull it up in creality to send to printer. I found if I leave printer switch on and use WiFi plug I can remotely send files to the nebula through WiFi and start prints. After this project finishes I’ve got some parts for the tents to print

4 Likes

Check out https://fitgirl-repacks.site/ if you like to sail the seven seas!

4 Likes

Got some Peanut Butter Dream by @Crafty_Flame above ground. 7/8 confirmed pops so far.

18 Likes

It’s going down!
@Crafty_Flame’s Peanut Butter Dream is ready to rock in their new homes and get their first watering. Up potting them all this morning 7/8 are showing above ground.

16 Likes

Excited to watch this one! I don’t know the cross but blue dream is delicious

2 Likes

I’m going to give a master class on screwing up coco, it’ll be a show for sure.

2 Likes

I hate coco already, this stupid thing.

9 Likes

That’s smart. I usually lean mine against a box and move cautiously.

2 Likes

I can’t bring myself to buy one…strips are maybe hard to read, but they don’t glitch out. That’d probly not be useful in coco

Plus I’m a shitty tool owner. My toolboxes are empty, and every tool is still wherever I used it last lol. The grow is about the most organized thing I have, not saying much :sweat_smile:

5 Likes