JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Oh look, no ph down. Fml

5 Likes

Is the blumat not working? I thought you were kidding.

2 Likes

Breathe, buddy, breathe…:grimacing:

2 Likes

Haha, love the name tag!!

1 Like

I’m giving coco dtw a shot. Blumats are my current go to but I’m super curious about the coco. If I end up falling in love with coco the Blu mats will get moved to outside duty hooked up to a 220 gal tote.

4 Likes

Oops. I meant is your bluelab not working. Not blumat.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Ooo I like that, that’s smart.

2 Likes

Oh I don’t ph anything in organics so it’s been sitting on the shelf. I needed to clean, rehydrate, and calibrate.

4 Likes

Ooooooof
Little citric acid dropped me down to 4.2…I do have ph up though… What a shit show hahah

Ok got it leveled out to 5.8. First watering done.

5 Likes

Haha don’t worry your gonna end up loving coco! It leans more towards the hydroponics side and depending on your choice of bag size and material you can water up to 2x a day

4 Likes

Brother I’m not good with coco either. And I don’t know why. I grow 90% hydro. Only coco is clones I’m trying to slow down. Yes. Slow down compared to the hydro. I don’t do dirt anymore, on another note I found a trifoliate FPOG f3

3 Likes

Support a great cause and get some awesome cuts!

7 Likes

I’m really digging this aero cloner. The one with roots was an AJ’s Sour D that was doing terrible in my other cloner, no roots after weeks. It’s doing much better. Looks like the other cuts have calluses forming, I think.

16 Likes

I love mine. Works great. Red pop cutting from @Rhino_buddy just popped roots . Gonna be taking some Hawaiian Punch cuts and eventually monkey slapz when she gets a bit bigger :v:

4 Likes

Nice @BIGJ !!! More success! :heart_eyes::green_heart::seedling:

Im really loving the smells coming off the red pop. Gonna be some nice, sweet smoke.

Got your package @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh ! :pray:t3::raised_hands:t3:🫶🏼

I’m impressed by your shipper. I didn’t realize that plastic is that flexible. I’m thinking I’ll try to send something back your way in it. I think both the grinspoon look great and one of the ICC looks like it’ll make it and the other looks good except for the apical is not happy. Looks like there might be no living nodes left. Other looks great, so far. :crossed_fingers:

Thanks friends!

7 Likes

Niceee glad they made it! :+1:
I admit, closing the cover, while keeping it all in place was a bit fiddly, like i was putting a puzzle together without pinching anything.
And adjusting the cut size just right with trimming leaves was a little tricky.

Sorry about that ICC, the node spacing is pretty wide, ill need to stretch it out to fit a bigger snip…

Hmmmmm…
I will ponder this

-JAYY

Let me know how they fair!

Vintage BB x BBM dry sift.

13 Likes

I gave a buddy some Sowah Pebbles last night. Let’s just say it was a hit with some heavy smokers. Very nice @jaws, thanks for keeping the line moving. I’m sure to tell everyone exactly where the seeds came from.

6 Likes

awesome glad every one is liking those.

i hit your Sowah with some f4 pollen fpog pollen so some f5 seeds are being made with her at this time. also making some f3 with my held cut.

peace …

8 Likes