JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Hell ya. I’m going to give it a go once the new laptop arrives.

3 Likes

Gave the @Crafty_Flame Peanut butter dream seedlings their second watering/feeding. So far so good. I ordered some GH PH UP and Down and that stuff is way easier to use to get dialed in.

16 Likes

They are looking healthy brother.

4 Likes

Thanks! I just lifted the tray they are in up a bit to get them some better light.

5 Likes

Perfection. I knew you’d be a natural!

5 Likes

I better be doing good with how much I’m bothering you lol

8 Likes

Good morning dude! Hope your Sunday is kicking off good!

2 Likes

Oh yea, only 5 sheer pins to clear the driveway half-assed

5 Likes

Someone pulled my hitch pin at the boat ramp yesterday. I made it to the Railroad tracks and the whole hitch fell from the receiver. The chains barely kept it together. Check your pin at the ramp I guess.

11 Likes

That’s messed up man. Did it mess up your trailer?

3 Likes

No, it held on by one safety chain hook.

7 Likes

That’s some good luck man. At least there’s a bright side.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I needed it for my snowblower.

5 Likes

May the Bird of Paradise fly up your nose, may an Elephant caress your tender toes. Respectfully

5 Likes

Someone, not going to name names or point fingers, might have forgotten to plug the aero cloner back in last night…

4 Likes

Oh man I’ve been there so many times. I can tell you from experience it takes like 1 month to recover from that in most my cases to be able to root and have good growth

1 Like

Did ya at least get the driveway all finished?

1 Like

I did get the driveway done!

2 Likes

Meh it’s fine, I’ll take more cuttings tonight and start over. No biggy.

2 Likes

I’ve done that 3 times last round if they are just a little wilted they should perk back up in a week, how bad they look ? :v: the last time I did it it was 2 days been working a lot because of snow storm.

4 Likes