JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

A huge thank you to @Than!

3 Likes

They are perked back up this morning so that’s good.

4 Likes

Thanks for using your chains. I saw a nice sized speed boat down the hill in a ditch in some woods a couple days ago. Looked like a fun project. :grimacing:

4 Likes

Anytime my friend! Also, a big thanks to you. @JustANobody :green_heart:

2 Likes

Off to a great start @JustANobody, can`t wait to do a couple outdoors this summer!

2 Likes

Romulan kief. Regular sized mason jar ring.

21 Likes

Excellent, they are pretty tough and good healthy cuts will recover :v:

3 Likes

Always alway always use safety chains. I have a habit of checking every time I leave and have been away from my truck. I have cdl and move some big equipment and drive some big trucks. Never good when. They come apart

4 Likes

Tasted that romulan yet man? Mmmmmmm. I love it. Might be different as seeded bud, but I bet it’s still awesome. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hope that lil death star does you well. I need help sharing it. Everyone wants a piece. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Was that romulan a single plant?

Yes it was.

2 Likes

Well that’s impressive sir!

2 Likes

Yep, let me know if you need help with supplies as well

1 Like

As soon as I can get a cut that survives the postal service. I’d help ya get them around rooted clones or unrooted cuts. Lol :v:

4 Likes

I have a new way of sending if you need Sowah Pebbles again.

4 Likes

The last you sent did good I only lost the other pheno clone. All cuts and the sowah clone made it. The other pheno is just now coming out of reveg after that lighting mishap threw them into flower. @Rhino_buddy been trying to send me his blue dream Santa cruez cut and NL, last time I got one cut (red pop) that survived. So far it’s still going and has nice roots

4 Likes

Gotcha, just making sure. I have some of the not Sowah Pebbles Cut in the fridge…

4 Likes

I got 2 of those , I want to cross one to sowah , but I’m holding off because I want to put a couple others in with them. Red pop, Perma frost, possibly a wreck and widow , Hawaiian Punch and maybe monkey slapz. Just gotta figure out which one to reverse t

5 Likes

Are you doing a big chuck?

4 Likes

Not super huge one sowah one other pheno and possibly the other strains listed for a few new crosses.

4 Likes