JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

I may just have to suck it up and do that. Stull curious about the mylar though.

1 Like

Just gave everything a good soaking. I sure they will appreciate it.

1 Like

Amazon has the Grove bags, might be free shipping . What size bags u want to get the 20 lb bags… @JustANobody

Jesus H the colors on that are beautiful.

1 Like

Check for that bud with a bit of rot in the pic and cut is out before it spreads… otherwise awesome job trimming…

2 Likes

Last plant, Blackout Bobby #3 getting trimmed and bagged.

12 Likes

Beautiful nugs mate. Solid harvest

3 Likes

Thanks man, super happy and can’t wait to see what some plants from heavy hitters like @JAWS and @Tonygreen do next! Going to be an even better harvest.

3 Likes

You won’t be disappointed with @JAWS stuff

2 Likes

Nope, I know I won’t!

2 Likes

153.8 grams for the last plant and that’s with tossing a whole cola because I found a small spot of mold.

Good eye @trickster, didnt find any in the other bags but I’ll bring in a fresh set of eyes just to be sure.
PXL_20231031_163338257

10 Likes

949.22 grams total. With what got chucked and given away/smoked I’m probably right at 990ish grams. I’m very pleased.

4 Likes

Had to finally turn the furnace on as the stove doesn’t heat the basement well. The plants should be very happy now.

3 Likes

Flames nice work!

1 Like

Gonna be a bit of a work night tonight. I’m about a week late lolly popping the flower tent. So I’ll get those cleaned up, take cuts, and maybe one more clean up next week before I set up the bluemats and netting.

4 Likes

Mother of Berries from the awesome @Electric-Stoner. In 7 gal pots.

14 Likes

Blackwidow that we keep around for my wife’s migraines. It’s a bitch to grow, she’s finicky, but she helps. She will be getting another heavy trim in 5ish days. I’ve never grown this using a net to spread her out before so I am pretty excited. Flowered in 7 gal pots.

14 Likes

whuuuut?
you can keep cuttings in the fridge? how do you do that? what temperature? what do you keep them in?

3 Likes

@Til_Valhalla ---- Snip, Spray a bit a water in a ziplock, add cut, seal and toss in a dark area under crisper draws… Done it many times…

5 Likes

Just snip em, put them in a glass of water and change the water out every few days.

5 Likes