JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

It certainly is :wink:

2 Likes

You Canadians have silly names for things!

3 Likes

Thanks dude!

1 Like

Haha bunny hug :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Interesting.

2 Likes

Never heard of it in my whole life. You American’s think we have silly names for things. :wink:

3 Likes

Do you ever tap other trees? Walnut syrup is my fav. Hackberry is really good too. :metal:t3:

1 Like

No we don’t have those. A farm down the road taps it. We have a hand shake agreement for the “lease” on the sugar bush. I’m using lease in the loosest terms possible.

2 Likes

Musta been one of those handshakes where if feels like a dead fish on the other end. Lol. Loose.

Walnut is my favorite.

:drooling_face:

4 Likes

Oh yea, we get syrup out of the deal and access to hunt around their fields which is really nice. Good family so it works out well for everyone.

7 Likes

You hunt too???

2 Likes

Yesir. Bear, deer, turkey mainly. My son likes ducks and geese so may get back into waterfowl. My wife took her first black bear at 16 yards with her compound bow in our woods.

13 Likes

I was talking with @Crafty_Flame about this here mutant. I’m itching to ditch it, it annoys me, but he has convinced me to let it ride and that this is an og kb leaning mutant and could be worth the look. I have these clones in the aero cloner throwing roots and I really don’t want to start more coco cups haha.

12 Likes

Peanut Butter Dream looking good after their first full strength feed

16 Likes

We are cooking with gas now. They are ready to eat again.

22 Likes

Coco def looks to be cooking at light speed! Also good morning dude!

3 Likes

Holy shit! They’re exploding. 12 hours later and you can see it. I don’t think you can hate coco anymore lol.

3 Likes

The growth is cool, we will see how I feel once the plants start eating more and I have to make more nute solution lol

4 Likes

Lol. That’s what stops me from going dwc. My buddy runs hydro and one plant fills his tent which is the same size as mine. It’s awesome and I like the idea of huge returns on one plant, but I’m pretty sure I won’t keep up with it as well as I should.

3 Likes

I need to do mom maintence today…

13 Likes