JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Can you take tutorial pics for me? I’d like to see your mom process.

2 Likes

I just give them some Dr earth, a good soaking water, and trim any growth that’s not healthy/too tall etc.

3 Likes

That makes sense. I envisioned like a special pruning session for snip taking and such.

3 Likes

That’s coming. Going to be taking snips for neighbors this weekend and they needed to be cleaned up a bit. I gave them all Dr Earth, scratched it into the top inch or 2 of soil, watered that in, pruned any shitty branches and back in they go. I need to make some decisions though, I need to clear a couple out, maybe to flower and make room to up pot the clones from @hoss8455, they are itching for an up pot.

4 Likes

Do they leaves and everything still feel that same as growing in soil? Also you think the smell and taste will stay the same?

2 Likes

The stems seem to be thicker and everything is more uniform and faster in terms of growth. I don’t think they will smell and taste the same. Different nutrients, different medium. A great example is Mother of Berries. In my environment strongggggg sweet berry smells from very early in flower, for @jaws he didn’t get any of that from the sounds of it. Nature vs nurture is very real.

5 Likes

You can make a concentration. I use 600g to a gallon of water.

2 Likes

How do I go about this.

1 Like

Just use hot water and a gallon jug for each part. You might want to make it a day early because the part As takes longer to dissolve at high concentrations. Store the bottles in a dark cool place.

3 Likes

I’ll have to get my wife to tell me how much if what to add.

3 Likes

I’m just talking about the Floraflex. If you make the part A and part B into liquid concentrates, it’s quicker than weighing out powder every time.

2 Likes

Yea that’s what I need to figure out how to do. She’s the scientist, should be easy for her lol

2 Likes

It’s about as hard as making Kool Aid. Just don’t mix the two parts together. 600 grams of part A in a gallon jug with hot water. 600 grams of part B in a one gallon jug of hot water. Shake each. Done.

3 Likes

I’m making this harder than I need to.

5 Likes

It doesn’t have to be 600g either. That just seems to be about the max amount that will dissolve into a gallon of water.

1 Like

Can I do 567 grams?

2 Likes

Absolutely you can!

2 Likes

How much concentrate do I use?

1 Like

You need to start low and use an EC pen to figure out about how much is how much. Off the top of my head I think 400ml (of each part) is roughly 1.2ec in a 30 gallon res.

2 Likes

Oh no. That’s more work. 3.0 EC or nothing.

3 Likes