JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

You’re feeding your plants 3ec?

2 Likes

That’s what the the flex says. Just started Monday. I have no desire for an ec pen at this point.
Maybe it’s 2.5. Let me look.

It’s 2.4 according to zee charts.

2 Likes

The max strength is 3. The lowest is 1.5. BK said he always used 2g per gallon, which is lower than the lowest.

You really only have to use an EC pen once to figure out the amount to use. Just remember how many MLs you used to reach 3ec and then you use that amount every time after.

5 Likes

@Crafty_Flame has been schooling me up good. These things just want to grow.

And then I decided they needed a bigger tray.

And then I said “Hey, would ya look at this?”

And then out of no where these 3 cups filled with coco showed up.

It’ll just be a small coco experiment @Crafty_Flame said…

17 Likes

This is the pic you posted 23 hrs ago. You can see the difference. This is some crazy growth. You’re making me miss coco :grin:

8 Likes

It’s wild!

5 Likes

Absolutely killin it! It’s really fun to watch, I think we might bring you to the dark side yet lol

5 Likes

Just like hydro. I’m getting the hang of coco . For me it’s the runoff and keeping ph water every watering. So with the 30 gallon tote I check oh once a day adjust if necessary, check my ec/ppm and let ride. So far so good , clones doing good. Once I get FPOG f3 in half gallon pots I can get another one of the watering setup timers and should be golden. :v:. Getting closer to settling up the flora flex coco setup

4 Likes

I mix my nutes about 1 time a week, ph when I mix and let it rip. So far so good.

4 Likes

Thanks dude, you’re a great teacher. Thank you.

4 Likes

Nice little leaf mutation popped up last night on one of @Crafty_Flame’s Peanut Butter Dreams.

Everyone is happy this morning.

I’m an idiot, mutaiton has been there for a few days at least.

14 Likes

I also feel like I have a great teacher. Thanks. @JustANobody

3 Likes

Thanks bud! You’re doing great and it’s only your second grow! It all looks fantastic.

3 Likes

Mango Hashplant open pollination pollen giveaway is live. US only for this first one.

3 Likes

Wow, that growth is insane!

1 Like

Ran to the hardware store today to upgrade the aero cloner…

7 Likes

Very nice. One problem I see you might have…. Excessive clones !! :joy::rofl:. I have turbo kloner 24 , I borrowed a 48 from my brother and I’m already looking at what I have to try and filled the last 19 holes :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

So I have 14 spots to fill…

2 Likes

14 left or 14 total

1 Like

14 spots left to fill lol

1 Like