JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

That’s insane growth! It’s got me considering how to make it work with my work schedule.

2 Likes

Do they finish earlier with coco?

1 Like

To my knowledge the media does not determine flowering finish times as my flowering times are pretty close if not longer sometimes than the breeder says and I grow in canna coco coir

3 Likes

I’ve heard they can sometimes finish a little faster, but have no experience.

2 Likes

Kay, thanks

@freed111 Veg you will get bigger plants in less time. , Flower times usually remains the same ,it is the rapid growth during that time that usually produces more and larger flowers . So total grow time can shorten , but flower usually remain close to the same.

1 Like

One of the weighted blanket cuts can’t wait to get started. Already has decent roots :joy::rofl:

9 Likes

I think you’ll like her!

3 Likes

About 6 days in the cloner, not bad​:grin: . Lots of vigor in that one. :v:

5 Likes

For 6 days that’s ridiculous root growth.

3 Likes

They were shipped to me spent couple days I. The mail and Monday night went into the cloner. Lol. I’m very happy. Took me a bit to figure out this cloner but now I’ve seem to have gotten it down. :v:

6 Likes

Whoever sent those sends high quality, healthy clones, in a secure fashion… Its what I heard.

4 Likes

Definitely, fast and fresh :grin:

2 Likes

Just gave @Crafty_Flame’s Peanut Butter Dreams a nice full strength feeding. 4 grams/gal of V1 and V2 along with a full dose of silica. Don’t get too excited but be on the look out for some Peanut Butter Dreams being available here on the OG very very soon, hopefully it starts a bidding war for a great cause!

14 Likes

How you doing up there? You fairing out pretty good? The pumps come back online?

2 Likes

Oh yea we are all good. Thanks for asking. Checking off some honey do list stuff this weekend

1 Like

Hell yeah, saw ya talking about running the gen on and off and sump pump keeping up then it got a little quiet in here!

2 Likes

Oh yea I have a little 2 stroke pump I was using. I’m going to set up a nice system to where there needs to be 2 failures before I have to do thst again.

2 Likes

Just got caught up on your thread. Great job.

1 Like

No fishing allowed on days ending in Y

2 Likes