JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

So @Gadarien these will get transplanted tomorrow and really I don’t like to see the roots get too much longer than this for what they are going into either a coco cell or solo cup

3 Likes

I suggested putting that specific cut into 2-3 gal pot. 1 gal minimum. Was hooking up one of my friends with a bunch of goodies.
Chernobyl Golden ticket
Blockberry
MOB
Blackout Bobby
Pine Soul

5 Likes

Out of likes yet again. Thank you both for the answers. I found a pretty similar 5 gal bucket build. I think I’m gonna have to build it.

2 Likes

Lots of strains carry variegation genetics. So that right there is not a tell tale sign. Look for deformed leaves,twisting and curling sideways. Look for leaves that overlap like steps at the base of the stem. Slow growth , signs of deficiencies when everything is correct. I know a little bit about it. My brother had 500 infected clones , various strains from a clone breeder. I’ve been through the whole ordeal with him , cleaning and sterilizing everything that can be and throwing out anything else. :v:

3 Likes

Yea it had a clean test in 2022, originated from a very trusted vendor,and I will have the test results in a day or so. And the blockberry I hold just tested begatice as well recently and down the line from me.

3 Likes

I gotta transplant those cuts tomorrow, weighted blanket is huge and has some big leaves shading out others and I trimmed a few off the other day :joy:

4 Likes

She grows really well. Was the most vigorous out of all her siblings the entire grow.

2 Likes

@JustANobody I just remembered to take pics when you said something. This came with the ajs cut sour diesel, sunset sherbert, odd, stardawg corey, and capjunky from GMO

4 Likes

Thank you dude!

1 Like

No problem! Idk if it’s for all the strains or what I have not yet done testing myself

1 Like

Ajs Sour D:

2 Likes

When you guys send off for those do you do the complete panel or just the hlvd? Is the complete worth it vs just the hlvd?

1 Like

Do you check ever plant for the virus?
I’m just learning about it.
Is it something to watch if growing from seeds?
OG donated seeds more specifically.

I have been told it’s prevalence is much over stated. I’m just testing this specific plant as a comment was made about specifically.

4 Likes

This is just hlvd. Which blockberry just tested negative for along with the LA Pure Kush I have from @hoss8455

4 Likes

My AJ from @HighTilliDie is getting nice and green.

14 Likes

The Peanut butter dreams from @Crafty_Flame are nice and happy after he forced me to butcher them. I didn’t want to, but he threatened to give me a major purple nurple.

The Veg tent as a whole is looking much better, especially the 3 from @hoss8455 in the back center. A tiny bit of attention and they are loving life.

16 Likes

I guess TUMI’s turn around time is in business days instead of days, hopefully the results for the AJ’s Sour D cut will be here today.

6 Likes

No results yet?

Unfortunately not sir. This afternoon will be 2 business days so I should have the results this afternoon.

4 Likes