JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Congratulations to #25 @Organical

Please send @Crafty_Flame and myself a PM so we can send your prizes out! Enjoy!

23 Likes

Ayy thanks so much friend :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, stoked! I’ll pm you guys now

9 Likes

I appreciate I’ve been using kln and pro tekt and had no issue till a month or two ago I started have shitty success I’ve cleaned the cloner with bleach and the last attempt was going great started getting knots about day 7 day ten shit just took a nose dive I can keep it at 68 70 pretty consistent not sure what happened I was 100% success for along time. I’m going to give it a good cleaning again maybe order new collar and see what happens. Thanks again

4 Likes

Nice win @Organical !!

2 Likes

Very nice my friend, I clean my collars by boiling in an old pan. I use a turbo cloner 24 and I have the 48 I borrowed from my brother. , best I’ve had was 6 days. Ph water to 5.8 , 20 ml clonex solution, hydro guard and that’s it. I run the cloner 24/7 keep the tent at 73-75*f and humidity at 80% and don’t usually worry about water temp … 24 cuts from @JustANobody soent couple days in the mail and 100% success, along with a few other cuts I added :v:

4 Likes

If your using bleach to clean then just make sure you do a clean out cycle. I will do a 10% bleach dilute with soap for cleaning and let it run for a bit to clean it out then follow up with rinsing it out for a bit again. I’ll just plug it up for a bit and forget about it. I’ve seen pretty great success with environment above 70 rh and 70 degrees and it’s good till up to 80/80. Used to run 80/80 but got tired of refilling the humidifier as much and backed it down to 74 degrees and 72 rh and still seeing great success. I think certain strains will just take root faster because I’ve experienced massive roots quick on 1 of my strains and roots in a week but like you said it was a one time thing. Would love to be able to replicate it everytime but for now I usually just take an extra cut per strain and call it good

5 Likes

I definitely agree on some just rooting better than others. Sowah Pebbles, takes forever. MOB, Blockberry, Blackout Bobby, fast as hell

7 Likes

Gary payton is a tricky one to clone as well I killed her like 2x the first times my buddy sent her to me because she’s just needy

4 Likes

Ha! I was just asking Rhino Buddy about that one.

4 Likes

So I grew 3 from seed, very vigorous, I just put this one tk flower and she’s a grower so far as well. Easy veg, and nice stretch already in flower. I go grab a pic.

4 Likes

Both of these are from @Rhino_buddy.

Hella Jelly

Blackout Bobby

19 Likes

Cool. Thanks for posting those.

4 Likes

Absolutely, should start to get more interesting in a couple weeks. I’m curious how much those 2 stretch.

5 Likes

Haha. My blackout bobby cuts seem to root slow. Probably just cuz I root the tiniest, scraggly, worthy of compost, cuts. Haha. My blackout bobby is getting dark!

19 Likes

Nice! How far along is she? Have you flowered the Hella jelly yet?

7 Likes

Been running the hella jelly for a couple years now. Was just smoking a bowl from the last run today. Like a sour jolly rancher.

And the bobby was at 9 weeks. I actually just chopped her. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Some loons came to check us out while we were fishing today, they are massive birds, very cool to see this pair yearly.

17 Likes

How’s the smell on the Blackout Bobby?
The Hella jelly sounds nice!

4 Likes

I’ll ask my wife about the bobby. I showed her and she said, “wow, that’s black!” :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nice loons! I love when they just disappear and pop up on the other side of the lake.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes