JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

They do in my woods!

19 Likes

And then there is this^^^^

3 Likes

@luxton, @Nugslinger, #3082

2 Likes

Wow, right on!! Thanks @JustANobody for putting it on, and @Crafty_Flame for bowing to peer pressure :grin:

And of course, thank you for the tag @Fortman420!!

Good luck everyone :metal:

3 Likes

I thought i was already signed up but don’t see my name I must be senile lol could this be my very first overwrite? I’m not sure how to check. Should I throw my name back on I guess ?

4 Likes

@Nugslinger i looked at the WIKI edits and you were #21 on edit 11.
Edit 12 I signed up for #11 and 21 wemy away it looks like.
Sorry if it was me that erased you but don’t know how it happened :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

What is really strange your name is on #23 if one looks at the last edit,but #21 is the last number on the WIKI

2 Likes

Something similar happened the other day when I edited a wiki, deleted names I saw before I hit edit.

2 Likes

Bear shit is full of pepper spray and bear whistles. That whole “pretend like you’re dead” is just propaganda put out by big bear to make you a more docile food source.

8 Likes

100% !! every cut from you brother has roots . The last Indiana bubblegum finally kicked out some roots. :v:

5 Likes

You talking to me @BIGJ ? I just was perusing the threads and saw this. :rofl:

3 Likes

If my #11 is the winner, it is yours @Nugslinger

2 Likes

I actually think I caused the issue . I just figured out the arrow thing to see the edits and I believe it’s when I put a space between my name and my flag because it was red for some reason. Then when the next person added their name in mine disappeared :confused: either way I’m back up now So I don’t think it was your fault. It was probably mine

3 Likes

No brother. I got a couple from @JustANobody one I wasn’t sure it was gonna pop roots but it did . I was the test subject for a large snip shipment … lol. The one I got from you is being stubborn along with the nl5. Blue Dream is killin it right now , lots of roots ready to trans plant. I’m a bit bummed on the other 2 but I’m still trying. The blue dream is the most important one at the moment for me, need her for Perma Dream :v:

8 Likes

Hell ya! That’s awesome news! That’s going to be an awesome run

4 Likes

If you don’t mind what do you use in your cloner.

1 Like

Pollen wiki is open until I get back. Today is a good day.

13 Likes

@Mr.greenbee. I imagine your talking about nutes. For the 36 site clone king I will use 2.5 gal on water 80 ml of clonex, like 6.5 ml of dynagrow KLN, and 20-30 ml of clear rez ph’d to 5.8-6.0 . Usually im seeing roots about 10 days in but sometimes when I play with the KLN (add more) I can get it to root a bit faster but usually I’m not in a big hurry when it comes to rooting clones

8 Likes

Do you change your res out in those ten days ?

2 Likes

@Mr.greenbee tbh I don’t change my res until the clones are rooted and the next batch is ready to go in. Ive ran the same water for 2 months embarrassingly enough but never had any issues. I think the key is having a timer set for 15-30 minutes on/off or a chiller to keep your water cool. The addition of the dynagro KLN made a big difference too cutting down my rooting times by a few days

5 Likes