JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Thats awesome. My blackout Bobby has some black to it but it definitely wasn’t black so that’ll be nice.

My wife and I went horn pouting last night and the loons up at that pond were loud as hell last night. They sound so cool, most bodies of water have them, it’s pretty cool. We were watching them a bunch this afternoon and commenting on how long they stay under for.

5 Likes

How did you order one test? What state are in? I need to order ten tests minimum.

2 Likes

@Rhino_buddy this is some midnight snack my buddy isolated the purple pheno from and got it down to 98 out of 100 testers all with purple buds. He didn’t create the line just worked it for the purple pheno. Im really excited to get this lady back. Good morning everyone hope yall are having a great day so far

16 Likes

@GCBudz hooked me up with a test he had.

2 Likes

@MG_Canna I believe farmer freeman sells single test kits

5 Likes

hey bro what week is your hella jelly in ?

@Rhino_buddy do you have any pics of your hella jelly in late flower ? mine legit smell like green jolly ranchers… its nuts. super small yeild tho. didnt keep a mom cuz i have the borg but shes something i will love to get again in future

2 Likes

Maybe 1.5 weeks of 12/12 something like that.

1 Like

@MG_Canna I checked out some labs recently.
Farmer Freeman as @HighTilliDie mentioned will sell one test kit @$50
Tumi Genomics has a 10 minimum @ $25 each
3R Biotech has a 5 minimum @ $15 each

I needed 5, went with 3R. Cost was less than $100 including shipping the samples back. I will use them again

4 Likes

Everyone talking about hella jelly has me excited for my next run with it. While I did experience the small yield as others mentioned I didn’t see any jolly ranchers terps but instead a very sweet grape jelly like in your face grape jelly smell that was really overpowering and the taste matched the smell it was awesome

3 Likes

oh damn shes gonna be nice than. prob looks like mine when in week 3 lol im at day 30 now

2 Likes

i can see that smell in mine also… now that u mentioned it lol. its the first thing i smell when i open the door. really wish i had all 5 seeds make it just to see the differences. maybe find a big yielding one

1 Like

Thank you. Its hard to find labs in CO that will test for less than $40. I’m in the same situation as @GCBudz I tested 10 already but I still have 9 plants I need to test. I’ll read about 3R. $15 is a steal. I used Tumi last time. They say once they receive the tests, it takes about two days, but it was 3 days. Luckily their up the highway so receiving and delivering the kit takes a day or two.

3 Likes

3R says 2 days, I sent mine in 2 day FedEx ($9.50) on a Monday, delivered Wednesday and I had results when I woke up on Thursday.

2 Likes

I know @zephyr put on a group buy, if there’s intrest I wouldn’t mind organizing another.

2 Likes

My wife wants to do a hella jelly run since she’s a fast finisher. We usually run a variety of strains 1 seed or clone per strain and then 4 plants per tent all different strains. The next run im gonna do is my fast run which is gonna be basically a humboldts seed run (2 are from fastbuds) for 2 tents. Almost all the strains we have picked are 45 day flowering times. I will say I learned the hard way not to trim hella jelly on day 42 lmfao idk what my high ass was thinking. Since we are growing 1 of the pack she wants to do a hella jelly run solo so eventually we will do a whole hella jelly run

5 Likes

Feels good to say that doesnt it.

4 Likes

I’m still calling her my fiance every so often because we were engaged for so many years but yeah it feels great even tho she’s a royal crab ass right now because she’s not feeling good and hasn’t for the past 2 days she’s been off work lol

5 Likes

tag me when you start how many comes in the pack ? cant wait to see what you find.

1 Like

I take it she doesn’t read over your shoulder. @HighTilliDie … HighTilliDie… Hey HighTilliDie…
Maybe she does read over his shoulder. When you wake up you’ll know to look behind you before posting.
:rofl:

1 Like

Depends on where you get them from I guess. I go directly thru humboldts US seller. They had them available at 3, 5, & 10 packs. I bought a 5 pack so we can run 1 and then have a full 4 seeds for 1 tent. Lol @MoBilly no she doesn’t like being on all these social media weed forums like me. She has an OG account but never uses it same with discord

3 Likes