JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Big thanks to @joheimgrohen for growin 'em
and @JustANobody for givin 'em!
Happy Monday to all and good luck everyone!

2 Likes

thanks @joheimgrohen and @JustANobody for the chance on those beanz! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks for this chance @joheimgrohen and @JustANobody

1 Like

Sweet!! Awesome work @joheimgrohen happy to have the chance at some of your hard labor!

Thank you for the sign up chance @JustANobody

2 Likes

I better not hear about any goat sacrifices going on so don’t overwrite anyone else!!!
If you do, put a chicken to death for a sacrifice.
:slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’ve got better access to chickens. My mother might have to join in on a goat sacrificer’s beat down though. Lol

2 Likes

Thanks @joheimgrohen and @JustANobody !

1 Like

Those sound good brother . Thank you @JustANobody for having this giveaway and Thank you @joheimgrohen for your efforts in making these possible :v:

3 Likes

I’ll agree, goats are way better than chickens.

3 Likes

Thank You for the awesome repro @JOHEIMGROHEN
:partying_face: :call_me_hand:t2:
Thanks for the :fire: giveaway @JustANobody

4 Likes

Many thanks :slightly_smiling_face: @joheimgrohen & @JustANobody :v:&:green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks @joheimgrohen @JustANobody You guys are too much. Good luck to everyone!!!

2 Likes

Ooooo sounds tasty, thanks for the shot @JustANobody, and for your work @joheimgrohen!!

1 Like

Thanks for the chance @joheimgrohen

1 Like

Thank you @joheimgrohen and @JustANobody
You guys rock

1 Like

Thanks for the chance at these @joheimgrohen and @JustANobody!!

1 Like

@JustANobody beans have landed :call_me_hand: thanks again. Had me confused on the no name but a little digging reminded me of them! Once again thanks for the Green Crack x Big Sur Holy Weed

11 Likes

You’re welcome! I hope you enjoy them!

2 Likes

Thank you for the chance guys.

1 Like

Thanks, @joheimgrohen and @JustANobody ! We appreciate what you do!

1 Like