JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

@BasementGardens @Orbitalnutria420 @Sbeanonnamellow Check this out

3 Likes

You da man! I appreciate that shit brother.

2 Likes

Last call for wiki sign up!

5 Likes

Congratulations to #19 @Bert. Please send me your addy so I can get these in the mail to you.

22 Likes

Thank you so much @JustANobody! I am very excited about this win and I truly appreciate your amazing generosity!

12 Likes

Congrats on the win, @Bert :+1:
And all the chances, @JustANobody

1 Like

12/12 above ground for @jaws FP OG IC1!

16 Likes

Nice win @Bert

Thank you for the chance @JustANobody and @joheimgrohen !

@JustANobody appreciate the kindness to everyone for putting on this giveaway. Congrat to @bert for the win!!!

1 Like

You’re welcome. There will be more on a fairly consistent basis now moving forward.

3 Likes

excellent brother, i hope you fine one of the three.

good luck …

3 Likes

Me too! Thank you.

1 Like

Mango Hashplant and cross giveaway to celebrate the seed harvest is up now! Giving away 3 packs!

6 Likes

Hella Jelly day 48.

Flower tent as a whole is looking good, not bad for an impromptu clone run. The coco is exploding I need to clean up the big fan leaves soon. We are not 100% but we think we have 2 females and 1 male PBD so far.

30 Likes

Man they look beautiful.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m really pleased with how the current 2 runs in flower are going. I think the Hella jelly will go another week or so, it’s starting to plump up, I think I will get more than I thought.

7 Likes

Moving forward all my giveaways will be in this thread. If I remember.

8 Likes

@Hashpants made fun of me for all my ferns… Now who’s laughing? There’s just plants and trees screwing everywhere. It’s going to be a massacre.

9 Likes

Make fun of his pants it hurts his feelings

2 Likes

He’s such a big meanie.

3 Likes