JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Be careful, everyone knows how clumsy you are.

3 Likes

I fell in 5 times

2 Likes

Ill get it for you!

2 Likes

The worst outdoor grow of 2024 grows on.

21 Likes

No way I’ve seen at least one worse

3 Likes

Please do not make this a thread of lies. You’re anticipated cooperation is anticipated.

4 Likes

Peanut butter dream #2 is chicken food.

Of the remaining 3 PBD, 2 are confirmed females, 1 an absolute unit and the mutant isn’t showing yet so I assume she’s a female too.

All the coco plants got a really good soaking tonight.

The Indiana Bubblegum is looking like a beast in flower.

Stardawg Corey looking good!

And the whole tent.

31 Likes

2 questions, what’s the purple row? Aldo on the coco those are half gallon pots? What’s the dry back time on those?

2 Likes

The closest purple is Hella Jelly, the one after it is Blackout Bobby.
Coco is in 2 gal pots for flower.
Seems to be a day to day and a half depending in the plant.

6 Likes

Hell yeah, how much ware they take down in the 2 gallon pots?

1 Like

I’m not really measuring right now. I’m probably giving them 1/4 - 1/3 gal? It may even be a little less. I haven’t been trying to soak them, I want the roots building. But from here on out I plan to hit them hard.

2 Likes

That’s really not as bad as I was thinking. I kinda always thought running coco you would have to water like twice a day in flower .

1 Like

I’m probably would need too once I hit mid flower. I’m going to start this week. Just need to build a few things out and then get everything hooked up.

1 Like

You going to make a timed dripper system?

It’ll be timed irrigation multiple times a day. More water than a dripped to prevent salt build up.

2 Likes

All these threads making me want chickens. :laughing:

3 Likes

They are great food! Eggs and meat. They eat the ticks. Whats not to love?

Ill tell you what… They destroy your young garden.

6 Likes

Some chicken wake and bake with @Crafty_Flame’s Peanut Butter Dream. They said it’s a nice stone, with PB and berry scents.

24 Likes

Is that a rooster too?

We only have hens. I can’t imagine what a rooster would be like. I imagine annoying as hell.

3 Likes

Yea thats 2 out of 3. The top white and black one and the far right multi colored one. Randy and Ryan. Randy is 2-0 against black bears.

8 Likes