JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

@jaws FP OG IC1 Cereal Pheno’s are doing well as of this morning. Nice and green.

20 Likes

The coco plants at looking very good. I need to defol.

Blackout Bobby coming along nicely.

Hella Jelly starting to finish up. Day 52 or 53.

The coco Indiana bubble gum is going to be a beast for sure and will need a ton of support. I have a cut of this in a 7 gal pot on day 52 as well so it’ll be nice to compare.

28 Likes

Those flowers are stunning.

2 Likes

Thank you! I need to pull the mountain temple out for better pics.

3 Likes

And the mulched flower beds :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yea that’d a fun one too. They stay in a penned in area most of the time, but I like to let them roam to help the ducks and goose witb the ticks. We planted our garden last week so the chickens are in the pen for a bit.

2 Likes

Beans landed very quick :slightly_smiling_face: looking forward to growing this strain.
Thank you kindly @JustANobody
:v:&:green_heart:

13 Likes

You’re welcome! I’m glad they are all starting to arrive!

2 Likes

@Crafty_Flame’s PBD #4 is going to be a beast. I stripped the coco plants this morning, well I’m still working on them.

23 Likes

Outstanding example of maybe perfection…or close to to it. Love the many varieties you grow and all are so healthy. Great job.

4 Likes

Thank you! The success of the coco grow is all because of @Crafty_Flame. I wouldn’t have been able to manage the learning curve this quickly without him, still a ton to learn though. My soil plants are my lazy grows, big pots, lots of ammendments cooked into the soil and then I just water or hook up blumats for the most part on those.

7 Likes

Nice buds, fun genetics, well done!

2 Likes

Thanks dude!

2 Likes

Coco is a great medium. To much watering for me. I’m a simple promix n Jack’s kinda guy these days. Keep it simple with less work. Some say lazy…some say just growing. Maybe I’m just a lil of both…lol

I enjoy watching ya work these strains. I have some of your beans on the way so Im curious as to how ya do things. What your up to. What your creating. Some call it stalking. I think that’s a harsh description…lol.

4 Likes

Oh yea I have some more stuff in store. Next seed run will be a search through @jaws Fruity Pebbles OG IC1 Cereal Pheno seeds looking for the milk and cereal and dry cereal pheno’s and seed expansion. This will be in coco to help move them along quicker.

12 Likes

Heck yeah can’t blame you there ! We usually do a garden but this year I gotta preserve trees and bushes and kill off weeds !
Try to eastablish and take control

We like the animals out and roaming for the fertilizer lmao
Last year we had the meat chickens pulled em around the orchard it deff helped … soon enough we will get some usually it’s almost butcher time !

5 Likes

Oh yea! The meat birds are our yard fertilizer! The yard is so lush.

2 Likes

usually 1/4 gal per 2 gal pot every 2nd day for me in 70/30 coco. when things are really dialed in ad a strain is drinking heavy once a day. 1 gal and under you run into multi day feeds though especially with good air flow moving.

things looking great here. cant wait to see that jaws hunt. really hope you find the 3 phenos he mentions

3 Likes

Good morning!

16 Likes

I have a lime pheno mom I got in his F4 packs. I really really hope to find the milk n cereal and dry cereal!

5 Likes