JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

good morning @JustANobody and OG!

looks like you are going for the of pot gold today :smiley:

have a great day

3 Likes

My son and I were letting the animals out and looked up and saw the rainbow. Little dude was excited.

9 Likes

I can imagen that! It’s always great how enthusiastic children can be about something like a rainbow.

2 Likes

Some of that mango hp x lime…mango margarita…hmm

2 Likes

I did make Sowah Pebbles Cut x Mango Hashplant. That’s what I’m calling the lime pheno cut I hold. @jaws ran her and said he was getting a slight cereal back end! Dudes nose is far better calibrated than my own.

4 Likes

Yea it’s really cool. He had to check on his baby chicks of ours that they hatched at daycare, let the egg layers out, make sure the meat birds had food and water and let the ducks and goose out.

7 Likes

That’s all :sweat_smile:
Kidding bro that’s like the list for everyday the rest are add ons from the todo list
You know how it is !

4 Likes

Jesus, I thought my seed run had a lot of pollen…

10 Likes

Good morning. We normally see that around here every year. Things turning yellow to green. I think with all the rain this year all the pollen just kept washing out of the air.

2 Likes

Yea thats probably what happened the last couple years and it’s a little drier this year.

1 Like
3 Likes

What are y’alls thoughts on this Peanut Butter Dream? This was the freak plant I kept alive.

12 Likes

Going to make some hash butter out of the romulan dry sift/kief I collected. Should be very strong.

19 Likes

The ugly ones seem to grow out of it sometimes. Looks great.

1 Like

Oh yea it’s a definetly an og kb leaner for sure.

2 Likes

Meatbreath I kept.

13 Likes

Stardawg Corey day 55

Hella Jelly Day 55.

The freak PBD is a lady! That makes 3 PBD in coco in flower along with an Indiana Bubblegum, MOB, and Archive Blueberry!

A couple of Meatbreath S1’s from @wizdom

33 Likes

Looking awesome! I love the purple flowers.

You’re GC X BSHW seeds are looking healthy along with the VBBXBBM X BSHW. I’ve got the GC in the blue cups and the VBBXBBM is in the red. Two of the blue cups are not GC

Edit forgot pic

15 Likes

Looking good dude! Thank you for running them!

3 Likes

It’s my pleasure.

3 Likes