JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

I’m sick of my tent sides sucking in on my 5x5 so I got one of those AC infinity high cfm kits coming in tomorrow.

9 Likes

That bubblegum going crazy in that 2 gallon, you grown it in anything larger yet… curious what it would do in a 7 gallon in coco!

2 Likes

They should come with the tents at this point. I’d imagine they will by the end of the year, or either they come out with the equivalent of a “pro” model tent for an upcharge.

4 Likes

I did 7 gal soil and it was no where close.

2 Likes

Probably. For 45 bucks I’m not too salty about it. The plants will appreciate it.

2 Likes

Coco run is looking good.

33 Likes

and its just at that price point where you can easily make them for half the price but not enough to justify being lazy lmao. (they are very useful though as i too hate my sides touching plants )

1 Like

Today is a good day.

Incoming mom’s:
Blueberry Heeadband
Gelato 41
Skywalker OG

14 Likes

Man your always kicking ass brotha, Beautiful garden!

Nice additions!
What other known Skywalker OG cuts are out there now. Back in the day the “Tatooine cut” was the only one I heard of.

4 Likes

This is the heirloom Hollywood cut from the old sunset collective.

4 Likes

I haven’t heard of that one. Thanks brotha. Looking forward to seeing what you do with her. Also the Blueberry headband sounds really good.

2 Likes

It’s supposed to be the one, we shall see.

3 Likes

I wish I had a Captain Obvious meme…
Oh wait!!! I’ll make one!

:slight_smile:

14 Likes

Hmmm somebody once told me the same thing.:joy::joy:

6 Likes

Killing it dude. your grows are awesome!

2 Likes

Thank you. Still a lot to learn.

2 Likes

HAHA! I’d forgotten that one!

2 Likes

Clones and mom outbound to a friend’s farm in VT.

21 Likes

The gelato 41 that the backio one? Also you ran the 33?

2 Likes

I haven’t messed with any gelato to date, that was a recommendation by @Crafty_Flame.

The 41 is the Bacio Gelato cut.

4 Likes