JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

pretty. looks sticky. how does it smell?

man, i’m still watching in marvel as you completely convert to coco. that is some conviction.
but hey, i have seen what doug does with coco also. the results ARE impressive and can’t be denied.

i’d love to experiment with a few other methods, but locked into the organics for abuela.
one of these days i will actually try out the DWC gear i picked up 3yrs ago. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Man you should mess around with a plant or 2 for yourself. It’s fun to compare, especially if you can run the same cut side by side. We did that with Indiana bubblegum, pretty cool to see.

4 Likes

well, i did try a soilless organic experiment in zone 1 this last run. the organics were a bit too hard to tweak my first try. i think i know how to fix it for future (now) but the damage is done. i just chopped T-Dub (trainwreck) and despite its nutrient problems for entire life cycle, the yield was still impressive. i know the soil mix made it grow fast. so i do see the merits.

if i could figure out how to do the coco without using synthetic nutrients you might have me convert too. the time it takes to veg in soil vs soilless/coco is an obvious disparity. it would speed my strain hunt along and that would be most welcome.

5 Likes

The way coco branches out is pretty amazing. It’s realy evident in the Indiana Bubblegum, it’s like a chode Christmas tree.

5 Likes

do you top or LST/HST at all or just let them go ‘au naturale’?

so… here’s another thing to add to your coco… microkote. prunes the roots.
i started using it this year. after a single run i painted ALL my indoor and outdoor pots with it. the stuff works awesome.

1 Like

It depends. On seed runs I just let them go. Bud runs I top, and train a little if needed just to open up the structure.

2 Likes

Veg tent is looking better after some maintence. Andddd it’s over packed again. I need to get LAPK, Bandaid Haze #7, and RIL D#4 from @hoss8455 up potted and into flower. I need to grab some LAPK cuts before I do so, I have the others. A few friends have been given LA PK to try to run outside up here this year.

17 Likes

Peanut Butter Dream by @Crafty_Flame at day 31 of 12/12 right before lights on.

25 Likes

Wow that plant is not stranger to frost :snowflake::snowman_with_snow: lol, nice

5 Likes

Oh yea! And it’s got those nice skinny leaves.

5 Likes

This Indiana Bubblegum is wild in coco. 2 gal pot floraflex pot with 100% coco.

And Peanut Butter Dream 4 is rooted and happy in the Veg tent.

29 Likes

does it smell like bubblegum is the Question ??.

peace …

3 Likes

It’s got a slight lemon scent and some bubble gum. It’s similar to the Weighted Blanket I grew but with a touch of citrus it seems like.

4 Likes

Let’s up pot some plants.
Huge thank you to @hoss8455 for this round.

10 Likes

From left to right in 7 gal pots of organic soil.
Bandaid Haze #7, LA Pure Kush, and RIL Diesel #4.
Time to flip.

17 Likes

let me know how that pure kush turns out for ya brother.

nice line up …

3 Likes

Thanks dude, @hoss8455 hooked it up for sure.

2 Likes

Morning @JustANobody
Been slacking keeping up on my friends threads while my granddaughter was here. But things are looking good. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks dude. Grand daughter time is far more important than anything here that’s for sure!

I just pulled that AJ’s Sour Diesel out to put the up pots in, man does she stink beautifully. Another week or so and she’s done.

8 Likes

Woooo. Looks like 4 or 5 dirt mom’s are headed out to a guerilla grow tomorrow.

5 Likes