JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

It’s floraflex drainage pedistals running into a condensate pump that right now pumps into a 5 gal bucket but will eventually be plumbed out to the basement sump.

Right now I am using 6, but I have 9 total.

5 Likes

Everything worked great last night. The drainage for coco is working, the dehumidifier is pumping water straight into the condensate pump. It’s a good day. Maybe I can get the automated watering set up this week.

11 Likes

Good morning all!

6 Likes

This bandaid haze 7 is going to be a problem. @hoss8455 what’d you give me! She won’t stop and it’s still so early. Super cropping is in her near future.

19 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly!

2 Likes

Bend it while it’s still maleable

15 Likes

7 gals was not the way! I’m going to be a heathen and once the coco grow wraps up I’ll put the coco mom to flower. Should be 4 weeks behind.

4 Likes

Yea I’m going to start tonight.

2 Likes

Why did this pop into my mind?
jaws-blog

9 Likes

I’m going to need a bigger everything

4 Likes

Clip a portion of a plastic hanger and tie that like 6 inches below where you want to bend it so you have a tie down point

5 Likes

Do you have a Pic?

1 Like

Tie the hanger piece at the green line and pull down the top toward the other section of the hanger like the red line.

Pvc cutters give a perfect cut on the hangers

12 Likes

Got it thanks!

1 Like

A hint to your surprise.

14 Likes

I’m in big trouble lol

3 Likes

Big thank you to @BasementGardens, this is too generous. Thank you! Definitely tossing a Basement Gardens sticker on my light.

26 Likes

Excellent, my friend! Glad for the smooth landing :muscle:

9 Likes

Dude that’s entirely too much. That’s an epic package to open. Thank you.

11 Likes

Maybe good timing for OG karma haha - it is not even close to what you do for this place every day. Just spreading the love around, hope you get something great. If those additions don’t interest you, do as you like, add them to your giveaways maybe. Thanks for sharing so many of your creations so freely.

17 Likes