JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Looking nice mate. Ever try a cannagar? Would be a cool project for the printer

1 Like

I’ve seen them but I’m more of a cone guy myself.

1 Like

Those are awesome! Def gonna need some more from you :v:

1 Like

I perfer a hand roll but this thing has been sick for camping and extended sessions. Smokes for hrs. When the mold came 3d printed, made me laugh and wish I bought a printer.

20231120_152809

6 Likes

This thing is pretty wild. I have the Rasberry pi almost set up how I want I. I need to buy a couple more things to add to the whole set up. I want a filament runout sensor and camera for octoprint. This will enable me to see what’s going on. For right now, I just have this.

3 Likes

I need to get one of those canagar molds for special occasions those are dope

3 Likes

The black widows in the flower tent are looking hungry already, I probably didnt account for the extre week they’d be in those pots in veg. So I hit all the 7 gal pots with a 1/4 cup of Doctor Earth Flower Girl, the black widow got probably an extra tablespoon or so. The smaller pots got it last week.

The breeders are just doing their thing.

And weighted blanket #2 was confirmed a dude. So he’s dead now.

8 Likes

I like your male disposal method :rofl:

2 Likes

During the cold months it keeps the house warm, during the warm months they feed the chickens!

1 Like

@Electric-Stoner @DEFSeeds is this double top bud typical for MOB? 2 of the big clones have it, 1 does not.
It’s pretty cool.

5 Likes

Did you go through those already?! If you did thats awesome and very OG of you!

1 Like

Did you top or fim it close to or slightly after flip I’ve had that happen when broke a branch during flower stretch

Nope! Last top was probably 3-4 weeks or more before flower

I believe it’s fasciation, lots of opinions on it of course lol… I’ll leave mine out. Cool looking though and it’s purely genetic, most would call it an ‘undesirable mutation’. Anything else weird about that plant? Just curious

1 Like

I did! Used them all for a large send out. They’re fuggin perfect though

You’re on the list!

1 Like

No that’s litterally the only weird thing about the plant. Other than that it’s a nice indica. And it’s not on all the cuts. So maybe it was from my when I topped them?

1 Like

Printing some cricket catcher tongs for my son to catch crickets for his lizard. Very cool print in place.

2 Likes

What kind of lizard I breed crested geckos as another hobby of mine

1 Like

My son has a long tailed asian grass lizard. He really digs her.

1 Like