JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Very good call! And those definitely look badass as well! Where did u find those BOB?

Looks like they only have regs, these are from fems. Hmm, I only have a couple seeds left, and cuts, maybe I should reverse a cut and pollinate one.

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t even think of direct! And those are definitely cheap. thought u used a bank! I wonder if they ship to Canada ? I’d say do it! Definitely would be well recieved :wink:

Thank you for the link :pray:t3:

1 Like

My wife is going to kill me hahaha. I need a tent for breeding.
I try to always buy direct from breeders whether IG, their website or whatever. I prefer to give my money directly to them.

1 Like

Bahahaha ! I know the feeling all too well! I just got “are you going to leave any room for us “ last week when I was eyeing up my oldest sons room as he’s getting his own place now lol. You may have got me in trouble showing me that site :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve only run back stock stuff as I learn, but I haven’t been disappointed yet.

3 Likes

Last 2 Mother of Berries cuts took, that’s 6/6 and I went from 3 MOB plants to 9. Not too shabby!

14 Likes

This cloning set up is putting in work. The first of the Jaws FPOG F4 cuts have rooted. I have to plant 2 this morning before some meetings.

14 Likes

48 posts, not a single neck beard photo…

7 Likes

I like to remain super mysterious and stuff.

6 Likes

This is getting silly. The Fruity Pebbles OG F4 from Jaws are throwing roots like crazy. 3 more into the tent.

15 Likes

Bwuahahaha, love it bro. I literally laughed out loud. I’m like “oooh, there’s 5 cubic cm in the corner stull left- whaaaaaat?!”

Love it, Bravo @JustANobody

2 Likes

It’s even more packed now. Let me snag a Pic real quick.

1 Like

Ooooooooooofffff. The light from the clone set up makes them look weird.

14 Likes

Oh my - you weren’t kidding :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::heart::heart::grin:

2 Likes

11 Likes

I realllllllly need my flower tent to finish up. They are close, but I don’t want to harvest too early.

3 Likes

All your plants look so epic, you are crushing it! I love the purple ones, well I love them all :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Thanks, I’m still learning and have a long way to go, but I’m getting there. Everything looks so wet because I just sprayed everything down with spinosad, had to get the fungus gnats back in check.

2 Likes

This is @Tonygreen Weighted Blanket (#7) . The fastest growing of the 10 remaining. There are a few others a little behind with much shorter, fatter leaves. I’ll try to grab pics later.

7 Likes