JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

“seeing sound and hearing color” heavy handed or “manual breathing required” heavy handed?

3 Likes

The decarb happens when you bake the brownies. If you want to do Rice Krispie treats you need to decarb since your not baking them

1 Like

The way I infuse the butter it decarbs while in the hot water bath, you know it’s done decarbing because the bubbles slow way down or stop.

5 Likes

Black widow chopped and hanging. They were spread out pretty good via the netting so I had the break those plants up into smaller pieces. Her stems were incredibly sticky this run. I think this is the best I’ve grown her so far. She’s a pain

12 Likes

FP OG F4 #1 from @JAWS. She’s a sturdy lady. No support needed.

19 Likes

Just tried some of the FP OG #2 I ripped off by mistake this weekend. Holy shit is it good already. I can’t wait for thst plant to finish she’s going to be amazing.

8 Likes

How do you infuse? Hot water bath I’m interested. The way I was told was a complete mess lol.

2 Likes

I take my hash and butter, put in in a mason jar and close it. Fill up a crock pot, set it to low. Put the jar in the crock pot, and once you see the bubbles slow down or stop, you’re good. You could strain it if you wanted, but I don’t.

6 Likes

Man, this fruity pebbles og #2 is amazing. Just smoked a joint of it. Just to recap I broke a cola off by mistake this past weekend, hung it above the light in the tent, and broke some off to smoke today. From beginning to end your mouth is coated with lime/citrus, the taste is phenomenal.

11 Likes

Dissolving bho into oil

3 Likes

This #2 should be called sowah or sour pebbles og. It’s so good. @jaws this is awesome.

7 Likes

That’s sounds awesome, can’t wait. All 3 of those going great. The 2 clipping of the dry cereal are doing nice popping some roots. The clone looks horrible up top but is still trying to pop roots. lol

4 Likes

I hope the post office is growing the confiscated cuts that were supposed to be sent to me. Can’t wait to get those fruity pebbles and that skunk x choc Thai. And damn I wanted those weighted blanket cuts. Ugh.

2 Likes

I’ve got both fruity pebbles and the lime pheno is 3for 3 2 cuts one clone. The dry cereal is 2 for 3 right now the cuts popped roots , the clone looks bad up top but still trying to pop roots. Lol

2 Likes

I’ve lost seeds before to the post office it sucks. Just like The slow ass post off killing the NL cuts. I’m glad I got a cloning method that gets me results that way when and if cuts get sent by anyone and they make it to me. , I can make it count and get them roooted

1 Like

Awesome thanks! Do you think that would work with trim and butter?

I don’t see why not. You’d probably need a larger mason jar.

Welp, 1 of the packs of Skunk #1 from @BRMTreefarmer never got claimed so let’s do a short wiki this morning for that pack!

1. @DirtySlowToes
  2. @Dannyrawdog420
  3. @Smooth
  4. @sunra108 :us:
  5. @ThirdStone :us:
  6. @MonasticDank :canada:
  7. @Jpaul :us:
  8. @Uprangewilly
  9. @Movement13
  10. @jamMAKEcan
  11. @freed111 :canada:
  12. @THCeed

Overwriters are ineligible. Please add more numbers as needed.

15 Likes

Cool. Thanks for the generosity and the shot at these!

2 Likes

Thanks @JustANobody and @BRMTreefarmer for the chance at these. Happy Friday!

2 Likes