JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

how did the brownies come out?

3 Likes

Blonde. :joy:

1 Like

a “no news is good news” situation?

2 Likes

I’d almost put money on the MOB being Column Center Plant, and Back Row Center plant :eyes:

5 Likes

Im gonna need to half them, apparently I was heavy handed with the hash.

7 Likes

No major loss by you losing those beans tbh. THSeeds repro expresses nothing even relatively close to the original MOB cut. I ran 3 packs from them and didn’t find anything. There was some decent plants in there. But most resembled Bubba Kush in the high, age overall structure. Terps were earthy, coffee, hashy… in a few (prob 3) months I’ll be taking cuts if you want to run her? If you like oldschool, pre 2000’s Blueberry terps, she’s where it’s at 🫐👊

6 Likes

@JustANobody sorry I been absent, was just catching up on you asking @BIGJ bout his system. Pre-amble: the few things I’d do differently are 3 inch holes instead of 2, using whatever sealant they use for fish tanks instead of silicone epoxy cause I’m sure its leeching into my water somewhat, and getting real hose meant for water cause I’m using left over rubber hydraulic hosing I had laying around. Other than that everything seems to work pretty well, I could use a 2nd stand or something for when I’m changing the water out lol. Here’s some pics so you can get a general idea though brother, it was probably less than 200$ in materials

Flat fence caps would’ve been way more ideal, the one on the left sometimes leaks a tiny bit cause its not sealed or anything.

9 Likes

@JustANobody have you ran the MOB a few times already or is this the first go? And if you have how does the smell and everything carry over to the end product?

This is my first time but she’s been in @Electric-Stoner’s family since the mid 80s. She smells like sweet blueberries /syrup. I’m haven’t had the end product yet, but maybe @Electric-Stoner can chime in.

3 Likes

I’m super temped to pull out the 2 black widows… They are right there.

The FP OG potential dry cereal pheno isn’t too far behind.

15 Likes

That’s awesome, I have some s1 a friend I hope to pop soon, but the actual cut is super exciting! But look forward to seeing what you do with it! Also hope to see a smoke report!

3 Likes

Yea I will make some S1’s eventually but I don’t believe anyone has found her again in the S1’s.

3 Likes

hey brother got both widows and one of the #2 fpog in soil this morning. hoping to see roots on the fpog #1 in the next day or to along with the MOB.

thank you …

6 Likes

Curious if you have to decarb the bubble hash before making brownies?

Hell ya that’s awesome! The #2 is definitely more vigorous than #1. But man is number 1 frosty. 1 is definitely more indica leaning. That black widow will treat you well 8-9 weeks of 12/12. And the MOB I harvested right at 8 weeks of 12/12, she can be harvested as early as day 43.

4 Likes

It gets decarbed while it’s infused.

5 Likes

just put a MOB to soil so just waiting for at least one of the fpog #1 to root.

very cool …

10 Likes

Hell ya! She’ll get roots here shortly I imagine. MOB is the fastest I’ve ever gotten roots on fresh cuts, 4 days. @JAWS officially has MOB, I can’t wait to see what you do with her.

5 Likes

So ya… Black widow needs support in flower…

18 Likes

they have roots already brother, the widow had decent roots pretty fast.

very nice …

2 Likes