JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Big thanks fellas got my fingers crossed skunk 1 is a favorite of mine. Good luck everyone

2 Likes

Thanks for the constant love you swing around :seedling:

1 Like

Thank You @JustANobody and @BRMTreefarmer for the chance to get Skunk#1 ! ! ! :green_heart: :pray: :green_heart: :christmas_tree: :sparkles:

Good Luck Everyone ! ! ! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

That’s awesome. If you’re a fan of that true Blueberry, like the stuff that was around here in the early 90’s, you’re gonna like her. She’s pretty potent as well. Super easy to grow. Roots super fast. 4 days is my record with rapid rooters and clonex. She absolutely stacks

6 Likes

4 days lines right up with what I see in rapid rooters as well! She’s a real treat to grow.

MOB, bringing great people together.

4 Likes

yes im a big fan of fruit strains as my list will tell the tale there HAHAHA. had some that smelled like blueberry pop tarts that i just loved.

ohh and thank you so much for keeping this one around for so long, thats takes pure love for-sure.

looking forward to this one …

7 Likes

I have FP OG F4 #2 and the probably failed chucks finishing in the flower tent. So I’m going to clean the tent, and up pot some Weighted blankets! Then see what else I can shove in there. Going to be a busy morning

5 Likes

Thanks fir the give away @JustANobody .

1 Like

Thank you @JustANobody, @BRMTreefarmer !!!

2 Likes

Congrats @ThirdStone, send me a good mailing address please.

12 Likes

Someone forgot to water the weighted blankets last night. I don’t want to point fingers and blame anyone, but it did happen. They are now shoved into the flower tent. This freed up a bunch of space in veg which is badly needed. Once the rest of the current flower run is yanked out of veg I’ll toss a few more things into flower and then pop a whole pack of DLA 13 or 14 for a fun little breeding project.

10 Likes

Congratulations @ThirdStone ! ! ! :fireworks: :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :fireworks: :fireworks:

Thank You @JustANobody and @BRMTreefarmer ! ! ! :green_heart: :pray: :green_heart: :christmas_tree: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Awesome !! Super nice to get an early Christmas present !! :seedling:
Thank you again @JustANobody, @BRMTreefarmer !!! :v:
:christmas_tree: :santa:

4 Likes

Way to go @ThirdStone .nice win buddy woohoo.:tada:.:tada:.
Thanks @JustANobody .your amazing buddy

6 Likes

Should have the first round of plant labels made up tonight

15 Likes

That’s cool brother !! Guy at work has a printer and makes some random stuff from Time to time. Gave me this cup the other day. lol

8 Likes

That’s really cool! I’m just starting to print with stuff other than pla, so I can start to print some cool functional stuff.

5 Likes

He said was simple file he got online. lol. He makes all kinds of stuff I’ve thought about asking about some pucks or trainer clips before but he’s had issues with drugs and alcohol in the past and is sober, pretty strait laced dude. Nice guy. So I just don’t go there lol.

3 Likes

These came out really well! I’ll be printing more for sure.

16 Likes

That’s very cool! I gotta say, I’m impressed with this printing you’re doing.

2 Likes