JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Thanks dude. It’s pretty easy so far

2 Likes

That is pretty slick my friend. I like those. No worries about faded ink or stickers falling off. :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

Dude stickers falling off are a bane on my existence using dirt.

3 Likes

I know that feeling. Getting ready to put wreck and widow clones in pots with coco. Don’t have any open spots for hydro and need to try and slow them down a bit.lol

1 Like

Those are pretty cool! Also whose black sour bubble are you running?

They are @Tonygreen’s weighted blankets.

2 Likes

Have you ran those before? Seen a few runs from other members they seem to like them pretty decent. I have a pack of blue legend haze I want to pull a male from and make some black sour bubble beans with for some pollen chucking fun.

1 Like

This is my first time running them, I got 6 females out of 10 popped.

3 Likes

A nice sized Mountain Temple cut from @HighTilliDie looking happy in its new home. It’ll get a fancy name tag sometime tomorrow.

15 Likes

There ya go man! Happy to see these clones thriving I sent out instead of dieing in the trash lol

6 Likes

OK, so the breeding bad news.
The 4 1 gal pots pollinated with BMR did not take, those buds are all in the freezer for hash.
The MOB and Fruity Pebbles OG F4 #1 pollinated with the chocolate diesel, I am unsure of, they are labeled and hanging. Best case scenario, seeds, worst case scenario more weed to smoke.
And the good news!
The auto froyo fem pollen from @joheimgrohen took and there are nice mature dark seeds in the ISS x Chocolate Thai I pollinated it with! This should result is a cross that is faster than the ISS x CT which takes 13+ weeks. I can’t wait to see how many of these seeds I will have to pass around! I have some more of this in the freezer, what should I hit with it next?

16 Likes

Mountain temple would be interesting to hit with the pollen.

4 Likes

That’s a great idea!

3 Likes

Just got a root showing in a Sour D AJ’s Cut, got that into a cup and the Veg tent, hopefully it takes off from there!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas Eve guys!

4 Likes

Merry Xmas eve!

18 Likes

Oooo those look killer!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all :christmas_tree::santa:

3 Likes

For my own notes, a black widow and fruity pebbles og #2 (sowah pebbles) got up potted into 7 gal pots and put to flower. I grabbed 3 snips off each of those plus Halle Berry and Blockberry. The iss x CT pollinated with the froyo auto fem pollen was chopped and labeled. A stardawg corey cut and fruity pebbles og #1 were taken from cloner to veg.

11 Likes

Flower tent update. I think I’ll try to squeeze in my blackout Bobby cut and that’ll be good for this next flower run. The weighted blankets by @Tonygreen are starting to grow out and are happy with their 7 gal pots.

And FP OG #2 the Sowah Pebbles cut (we’ll see if it catches) is just trucking along. She’s a beast

21 Likes