JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

I heard it’s a monster in all crosses. Planning to run a cross this summer.

4 Likes

I have a Gary Payton / Cereal Milk x Grape Gasoline cross from Canarado that I would say is my best strain overall. They grow quick and easy, low leaf to cola ratio, smell strong, frost rails on the undersides of the leaves, very potent, nice yields and bag appeal. I kept three mothers and the phenos are almost identical, but I’m keeping all three in case any of them fall ill.

They were freebies. Most of my best strains were freebies. I just wish this strain had a name because I hate typing out all of that or even just speaking it. It always gets reduced down to “Gary Payton ect ect.” lol.

5 Likes

Gary’s Milky Grape Drink.

3 Likes

Cereal Gary’s grape gas :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

Cereal Milk and Gary Payton are two phenos from the same batch of seeds. I forget what the parents are, but that’s like having two children grow up to be professional athletes and one is a superstar. I bet the mom and dad are proud beyond words.

4 Likes

I feel like ur’ve been around before.

5 Likes

What is the maximum length of an item for your printer, Nope?

4 Likes

It’s like 220mm x 220mm x250mmi think

3 Likes

Happy new year og’s
Have fun
Be safe
Growers.:green_heart:.
Hope y’all have many more bountiful harvest in 24

6 Likes

The weighted blanket ladies just wrapped up day 13 of 12/12, the stretch is on.

19 Likes

BOG lives on!

And I’ve yet to see bad results from @Tonygreen
Gear…

Looking good in there @JustANobody

2 Likes

@Tonygreen is the man, going to do some lime GB and some of those crosses later this year!

4 Likes

The Veg tent suffered in my absence, about 4 or 5 days since I looked at them. The solo cups bounced back nicely and everything got a good bottom soaking today.

13 Likes

The weighted blanket looks nice. Looking forward to see these progress. :boom: :boom: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Me too, super impressed. Some of the nicer plants I’ve run for sure. They really enjoyed the root trim a few weeks back too.

4 Likes

Fruity Pebbles OG F4 #2 has been chopped. Flower tent has been packed and a black sour bubble male has shown itleslf.
5x Black Sour Bubble (Weighted Blankets)
1x Black Widow
1x Fruity Pebbles OG F4 #2
1x Blackout Bobby my cut
1x Halle Berry
1x Blockberry
All in 7 gal pots.
1x Romulan Bikers Cut
1x Green Crack (Clone only, all organic. The way @lusid likes it)
1x Vintage BB x BBM
All in 2.5 gal pots

24 Likes

lol I was considering these for 10/$1 at the clearance store recently and just label over the dumb print

6 Likes

Those are sick!
Minus the fake beard guys.

6 Likes

all the ones you sent are up and doing fine, will get some shots once they get a bit bigger.

keep me in mind PLEASE with that green crack, would like to take another look at her.

looking great in there …

7 Likes

Oh ya for sure, I have another in veg still that I’ll eventually take cuts from. These small 2.5 gal pots were just to fill the tent and sample some of the cuts we’re gotten in.

3 Likes