JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Yep! I’m hoping I picked the correct bud type. I tried to select one that wasn’t kushy to me because I have a some royal kush crosses that are all very kushy.

5 Likes

This is cool, never had a plant that variegated(?) before. I guess this is the second AJ Sour D?

10 Likes

My brother offered me some clones when he takes some. So it’s looking like I may have some new strains to play with and possibly share some cuts or possibly clones , if any of these interest you let me know brother … super boof, lemon cherry gelato, rs11, space runtz, original rainbow sherbert and rainbow sherbert #11 . I’m gonna see about one of each :grin::grin:

4 Likes

Is @Crafty_Flame your brother!?

2 Likes

lol. No. I wish. I’d have alot more of his genetics :rofl::joy:. My brother is not on any of the forums lol. . He grows commercially and barely has time to sleep let alone be online lol. He did a plant count today and so far they are at 449 :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy:.

2 Likes

What’s a plant count ? :sunglasses: JK

2 Likes

lol. Took him a while. :rofl::joy:. It’s just him and his business partner maintaining it all . He was the only one doing the count that day :rofl:

2 Likes

Flower tent is just cruising along. The pictures of blockberry and Halle Berry do not do them justice. Super happy with them so far, can’t wait to give them a real run at it. The Romulan bikers cut stretches a decent amount as well.

22 Likes

Nice and Green. :heart_eyes:

When she gets happier you will see fewer and fewer of those leaves. The more upset she is the more of those leaves your gonna see from what I’ve been told and seen first hand growing sour diesel ajs cut

3 Likes

Good morning! Your plants are looking amazing brother! Everything happy and green. Your gonna have a full tent before too long!

2 Likes

I’ve experienced variegation that goes away but also have seen some really pronounced Sour D variegation in a completely healthy plant right up through harvest, buds were top quality. This is TGTB Sowah Grapefruit, which is a cross to Karma’s Sowahh, at Day 69 of flower:

@VerdantGreen had a good take on what might be doing on in the Chem lines with that:

11 Likes

That’s interesting you bring up Chem. @Crafty_Flame did the same thing when talking about the sour D cut. Are the 2 related or just 2 popular strains that show varegation?

2 Likes

The lineage of sour is obviously very argued about but it’s often theorized to be a Chem 91 hybrid by a lot of older heads:

Lots of different versions but most of them include some form of Chem somewhere

1 Like

Man they look good!! Good stuff, good stuff. I myself am pretty busy lol. I haven’t known what day it was when I woke up for about a month.

Can’t wait to see those finish out for you, but I gotta be honest when I say I’m way more stoked for the PB Dream in coco :nerd_face::sunglasses::eyes:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see them as well! Those pics from that grow are amazing. Hopefully I do them justice. What size pump do you use for your small coco grows?

3 Likes

Chemdawg possesses and passes this mutation. OGKB also possesses and passes this type of mutation. Some say it may be from a compromised cut at some point, but my opinion is that it is part and parcel to all aspects of Chem and what she passes. These plants are wildly intelligent so it could have, at some point, helped camouflage the plant in its region of origin, or could be a side effect of the other positive attributes of Chem. In other words, the potency and terps may have only been possible with a mutated gene, which also carried the variegation. The other Chems are fire, but only the Chemdawg D (Chem D) has the rank, nastiness that so many appreciate about that pheno. Just my two cents

7 Likes

I use floraflex heads to distribute the feeds, so I use 300 ~ GPH pumps, but it depends on the length of trunk lines, the rise of them, etc. I’m not using a flex head for the Florida Man I have going, just pump straight to the plant with a 100 GPH tiny lil thing, but I’d recommend using floraflex heads. They have eight site heads that you can split and feed 16 plants from one head, and they have inserts to control the flow so you can really dial it in.

4 Likes

Oh that’s really interesting, OK I’ll take a look at thst.

3 Likes

My half assed attempt at making a temple ball came out ok for the first time. Next time will be better, hopefully.

19 Likes