JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

I just use my ceramic top stove and a piece of parchment paper . Fold paper with hash and turn on eye for a second or two. Heat and press on the parchment. Don’t over heat. Make it soft and mash and roll it up. Takes about 2 or 3 minutes. If it melts onto the paper, it’s too warm.

5 Likes

What temp are you running. I kind of did that but probably pulled it off too soon or too late.

1 Like

You should be able to put your hand on it , briefly

2 Likes

You have too let the material warm both sides. Flip it and heat both sides ,mash together by pressing the paper with your fingers then take it in your hands and mash fold press and then roll

5 Likes

They are sweet. I have a kit with 2 of those heads ,air bleed 2.0 , watering rings , matrix distribution plates , pots and drain trays, One day I’ll set it up. My brother used them heads in his drain to waste system

4 Likes

Shot of the flower tent from a different angle. Gave them a hand watering with the wand tonight.

15 Likes

Oh shit! Might have found what I’m looking for, now just need to see what it’s going to take to get the pack! @jaws I believe you’ve mentioned these in the past and they have what I am looking for. He also has a pack of the f3’s I am eyeing.

11 Likes

ya those are good for hunting, cant say YES you will find it but ya that’s a good pack to hunt through.

a couple grows back i did some of those and later in flower i think there was three that i was happy to see pop up but way to far into flower for my liking as far as reveg just to far for me. i think there was one with that hint of milk, but i know there were two that had the fruity pebble cereal smell to them. those will be worth a look brother.

good hunting …

relooking yup that date is promising !

11 Likes

Hell ya, thanks for the info dude I appreciate the knowledge. Hopefully he and I can come to an agreement.

7 Likes

Those currently at glg ?

1 Like

The F4’s and maybe f5’s are. I haven’t found the IC1 or S1’s at any seed bank or commercial site.

3 Likes

“I’m going to start really small and do 2 plants for a coco run, it’ll be a great experiment.”

Then this happened.

@Crafty_Flame is a terrible terrible influence.

8 Likes

Nice! I’ve been eyeballing those since last spring , my homie has ran them for years and years with absolutely stellar results

5 Likes

The next flower run will be a mix of @Crafty_Flame’s Peanut Butter Dream and cuts I got from him, Blockberry, Halle Berry, and maybe a couple other cool things hanging out in veg.

7 Likes

im sending glg a package here in just about an hour in there will be the fresh fpog f5.

there will never be a straight IC1 fpog from me ever again, might run into some ic1/f2. if i made fresh IC1 that would mean i was super super lucky and got my hands on a legit f1 cut which im not sure is even around any more.

not interested in making any more fpog fems unless/until i find one of the two phenols im active hunting for. i have a couple cuts here im going to be looking at and i still have a friend who says he found a good one but has not yet sent me the cut.

peace & thanks for the interest …

5 Likes

I have a line on the IC1 like you saw before. I’ll probably pop the whole pack at once winter 24/25. I have too much stuff going on currently with this coco ‘experiment’. Seed runs etc etc etc

3 Likes

:joy: You’re gonna love it!

3 Likes

It’s just more shit for me to fuck with… Just what I need.

4 Likes

I’m using this blocks currently with a little organic potting soil mixed in. Works great!

Nice! I’m going to go straight coco.