JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Also outta likes. Everything looks so so great!!:+1:

Finally was able to catch up. Looking good in here @JustANobody :ok_hand:

Thanks!

Oh look, @Crafty_Flame uses 2 gal for flower… Had to get those. This experiment is out of control. Wonder if I can convince my wife I need 2 more tents and 2 more lights.

8 Likes

Appreciate it bud! Hope you are doing good.

1 Like

How can she say no :wink:

2 Likes

@JustANobody Just dropping in with a random question here; could you explain what IC1 is? I’m familiar with the F1, F2, S1, S2 etc., but haven’t seen IC1 around much. Thanks in advance. Plants look great by the way. I’ve enjoyed following along with the grow and your pheno hunts.

I’ll have to get her something for her new truck. That’ll keep her happy.

2 Likes

In cross is taking 2 different F gens and crossing them, I think. I hope someone corrects me if I’m wrong.
Wait, that is a back cross I think. Maybe crossing 2 pheno’s in the same F Gen?

1 Like

Happy wife, happy life… Or is it? Happy wife, happy plants. Doing well over here mate, just getting over a bad cold and getting things moving again. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods

1 Like

Lol I hate that saying, why can’t we all be happy!

It’s going man, it’s going.

3 Likes

i think im one of the few ppl that use that tag, i know of no one else who does. i like it a lot for that reason.

IC1 f1 * f2 same strain

bc1 f1 * any hybrid using that f1 female

IE alien cookies * alien blockhead == alien cookies bc1 with the blockhead being the outcross for that piece.

peace …

5 Likes

Awesome dude. Thanks for laying it out for us! I’m hoping I can get the IC1 pack.

2 Likes

I’ve found this to be true. My tactic is to slowly buy small things and slowly expand…as soon as she accepts one change, slowly make another.
Happy wife, happy life, yes…but…it’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission…lol

3 Likes

Nah man, I just rip the bandaid off.
It’s a real problem.
I saw that floraflex.com offered palletized shipping… I almost went ham.

6 Likes

LOL!!! :rofl::sweat_smile::joy:
Splurge and ask for forgiveness…lol

“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”
-Wayne Gretzky

1 Like

Splurge and then clap those cheeks properly.

6 Likes

Ah I gotcha! Makes sense. Appreciate you explaining it for me, makes following along a bit easier to understand!

1 Like

So very true. Might still get a spanking lol

Nobody shoots for the stars. Palletized shipping eh, one a done. Might as well only do one stint in the dog house lol

Today I missed all 100. Gotta work on my accuracy :grin:

1 Like

VICTORY!
FRUITY PEBBLES OG IC1 ARE MINE AND INBOUND!
Super pumped for this.
@jaws do you think an open pollination with these are worth it? I’m thinking I can run the whole pack, take cuts of everything, and make some more because these are hard to find. Would that be an IC1 F2?

13 Likes

Veg tent lights just came on. Once the Stardawg, Sour D, and Fruity Pebbles OG F4 #2 roots grow out they will be put into square pots and most of the solo cups will be culled or have to find new homes. I’ll also be able to get the blumats hooked up to the mom’s which will be insanely helpful for the time being.

16 Likes