JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

She seems ti be a beast, she is much smaller than what I’d normally flip but she’s just going.

2 Likes

You eat the pickerel? I remember them being tasty but boney as all hell

2 Likes

Nope, goes out back. One of our neighbors pickles them, and it’s actually pretty good.

4 Likes

Sunday night update.

The keeper Weighted Blanket, and all the others, are chugging along nicely. Starting to frost up a bit.

Halle Berry and Blockberry looking great! They are now about as tall as most of the other older/larger plants, I can’t wait to give these an honest run.

The Veg tent is chugging along nicely. Some up pots coming soon along with some pruning.

25 Likes

@JustANobody plants are looking killer dude. So then are you going to use the blumats setup on the coco stuff also?

6 Likes

Nope, I got a floraflex kit on the way. I want to be able to feed to run off and all that to give it an honest go.

5 Likes

Get her some new LEDs too and be like “I was looking at grow lights and I realized how your truck needs a good light bar, I want you to be safe out there”

https://www.roughcountry.com/product/40-inch-curved-led-light-bar-72940bl

3 Likes

Oh I’ve been trying to hide one behind her grill for awhile now!

6 Likes

Man, what an awesome community we have here!
First, thanks for the super top secret group and their recommendation that I check out Shoe’s discord!

@jaws look what came in today! Probably pop some oif the F3’s when I do the IC1 pack to toss a few of those females in their for the seed expansion run.

And a huge thanks to Pico999 for the Fruity Pebbles OG packs and the added pack he sent of his work!

@Electric-Stoner putting out more fire with MOB crosses! Thank you dude! Love to see the progress!

I can’t forget @Crafty_Flame! You have been extremely generous with genetics and knowledge. Thank you so much! This up coming coco run probably wouldn’t be happening without your help! This time these seeds are staying with me!

21 Likes

Veg tent reorg #839595838
17 moms, or something like that.

13 seedlings.

And with all the “extras”

17 Likes

Which flora flex kit you order?

2 Likes

And then 8, 2 gal pots for flower.

6 Likes

Ok. Very nice very nice. I thought about one of those kits for my tent , but if I set the kit I have up probably have to take the tent down 8 pots (4x8)

7 Likes

How often do you have to water a solo cup sized plant in soil?

2 Likes

With a blumat? Nevah
Without a blumat?
Once it gets big. Multiple times a day.

I’m hoping to never get to that point with the Mango Hashplants and just keep them moving.

6 Likes

Well I mean a typical plant that isn’t in need of a transplant yet. Like a two week old that’s past the seedling stage. Not a solo cup challenge plant that can see the finish line. ha.

I’m just thinking maybe I should put my mothers in soil so that I could water less. It takes up the biggest chunk of my gardening time on an average day.

2 Likes

Go with a gal pot. Solo cups like that every few days to daily. Just depends.

I’d do 1 gal pots, 1 blumat carrot per pot, add mosquito bits to the resivior. Boom, done.

4 Likes

The blackout Bobby and fruity pebbles og F4 #2 look pretty similar. They look great so far!

18 Likes

@Tonygreen’s weighted blanket is cruising right along. Great looking plants imo, can’t wait to smoke it.

27 Likes

Romulan from @Rhino_buddy is looking nice already. Just starting to get frosty.

And this is just cool.

30 Likes