JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Floor space alone 1 gallons are about 6 inches wide at the base so 10 across x 10 wide thats 100 plants based off of 6 inch base 1 gals but thats growing straight up of course

3 Likes

Hilarious! Love that show! You know they started re airing it? Not as great but still awesome!

4 Likes

I’m out of likes but I’ve tried liking this 3 times.

3 Likes

@JustANobody I’m in the same boat! Lmao

3 Likes

Lol happens a lot around here.

3 Likes

I think I was lied to when it said being a regular gets you more likes lol

5 Likes

I think sponsors/supporters should get unlimited likes.

4 Likes

I like the thought of being a sponsor but can’t commit to it because I’ve always got every cent of my paycheck planned out. I even joined DGC for 1 month and then didn’t buy back into them and now just listen to their stuff for free on YouTube lol

4 Likes

@Tonygreen’s weighted blankets are coming along very nicely. Great plants to grow.

Sowah Pebbles looking great!

Blackout Bobby with great early frost.

Blockberry and Halle Berry have set their buds.

16 Likes

20 Likes

Number 4 coming up.

7 Likes

Damn! That place is packed like a bar serving happy hour on a Friday night. :beers:

3 Likes

Oh yea, we are going hard before a seed run.

4 Likes

Nope not supporters also believe @johnnypotseed said he has run out of likes he’s a sponsor so that would be a no as well I believe.
Sorry totally misread what you said and I agree with your statement :rofl::thinking::wink::facepunch:

5 Likes

I heard about that. I’ll have to check it out.

3 Likes

Going verticle is going well so far!

26 Likes

This is awesome! you could ever tier them and get 2/3 per pole!

4 Likes

5th one is printing now with thst exact goal. Probably try 2 first.

4 Likes

I see the cupholders are working well :sunglasses:

I’ve been entertaining getting a printer. I can print stuff at work, but there’s a risk there I’ll be asked what I’m doing and why. :rofl:

5 Likes

Lawn chair cup holder!

4 Likes