JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

You obviously don’t know who Fat Tony is

5 Likes

Give him the clamps!

Err. That’s Futurama.

6 Likes

Not the person, I’m talking about the strain.
And just joking around.

5 Likes

I’m froggy today, lot going on, fat Tony can catch these hands. No one fucks with my bud @Rhino_buddy

6 Likes

Out of likes. I am liking all the recent posts.

4 Likes

Ahhh. That boy. Lol
He did well. I’m jealous.

5 Likes

I was super excited to order the seeds until I did some research and found it was clone only. Some day I’ll hunt for a cut.

3 Likes

I got the original Green Crack beans from a Mob Boss, no shit. So I was just making a joke about the strain. Nothing intended. Sorry, if it was misunderstood.

5 Likes

I’m sure the seeds put out nice plants, but it’s just not the clone only green crack.

4 Likes

Lol nah dude it’s all good, just messing around.

3 Likes

Yeah. And honestly I’m so many grows away from doing that strain any justice.

I know I had fun with it.

3 Likes

Hey man, keep an eye on my Mango Hashplant thread, more than happy to pass you some seeds of the green crack cross if it’s successful.

4 Likes

Dude that bad ass did you print it

3 Likes

Yep! 2nd thing I’ve ever designed. So far I’ve printed 2 ,they work really good imo, and a 3rd printing now. I’m going to see what it’s like to have 6-8 of them in the Veg tent. And I may even use them for testing and stuff in flower. I plan to make another for 6 inch square pots, not sure if they will be strong enough.

6 Likes

That really cool I’ve been wanting to try the solo cup grow. I may need to one sometime in the future if your selling them

4 Likes

Not selling but I’m sure we can figure out a trade bud. The solo cup challenge starting in March is what made me design it after @Dirt_Wizard was showing another someone else did.

4 Likes

Sounds good I appreciate it

3 Likes

Anytime dude.

3 Likes

I’m thinking of transitioning to these instead of solo cups. 3d printed using petg, tested great for holding water.

Hey @JustANobody. How did this guy work out for you? I was curious on the result. I spotted it in the Veg tent a few times. I this a starter cup? That was my assumption and why I mentioned roots getting tangled in there.

2 Likes

It’d probably do better with coco as the medium. I tookcl mine out and ditched it. I was using organic soil and I don’t think that’s the wya to do it with these. I have a bunch of coco so I’ll probably try again when I start to use it.

4 Likes