JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

That’d work if that was all I wanted to print, one of the most convenient.

It’d be nice to have one around the house. Produce my hairbrained concepts quickly :rofl:

3 Likes

I thought it was pretty good. I agree it’s not quite as good but I think they’ll hit their stride again.

3 Likes

I want one SO BAD too!

4 Likes

I’m thinking I can fit 4 of these solo cup holders per pole and they will act as tent spreaders.

16 Likes

I’ve seen the little shelves for hygrometers and little items. But not solo cups , those are cool. :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

Design a drain Nipple into the bottom you could attach some hose to for run off into a bucket or other container :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Oh I’ve already thought about it. I could drill a hole for a fitting if I wanted to, probably a good idea.
I need to figure out how to make a threaded hole so I can screw in a barb fitting.

4 Likes

Yep. I was thinking that too. Great idea my friend.
Looks good :+1:

2 Likes

I’d have to make the base thicker so when the barb was screwed in it’s flush and acts like a drain

2 Likes

Yep. Maybe dish the bottom a bit too the fitting location then water would alway go to drain

3 Likes

. Don’t mind me. Landscaper that specializes in irrigation and drainage :rofl::joy:. I get a little technical sometimes :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

@JustANobody I’ve been seriously contemplating trying to find a way to setup a small floating shelf for the edges but I always get too busy and forget or don’t have time to put the idea together

1 Like

Would you like the stl file? It’s for a 22mm pole.

2 Likes

I’ll message you once I get the printer running but it might be a while

2 Likes

It wouldn’t have to be threaded, you could just use rubber top hats on a smooth sided hole to hold the drip line. Just print the holder a little dished like @BIGJ suggested and leave the desired hole size in the center open:

https://www.dripdepot.com/top-hat-grommet-size-400-420-barb

3 Likes

Or that is more gooder

4 Likes

The flower tent is looking good. Did some leaf plucking on some of the weighted blankets.

Blackout Bobby

Sowah Pebbles (FP OG F4 #2 Citrus Pheno)

Weighted Blanket #7

20 Likes

Gorgeous in there, what a sight :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Good isn’t the right work I think you mean it looks amazing in there! Lol. Great work as always @JustANobody. Those ladies are packing and stacking very nicely for you!

2 Likes