JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Man you kicking ass! Just when you think you used every last square inch. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Drill and tape the hole.
I never used it on 3d printed plastics.
Start with a very small drill bit and work up in diameter until you have the drain hole nearly to the size of the barb fitting. Then tapping bit in the right thread, most likely would be course threading.

1 Like

Thanks dude. Very excited about the weighted blankets, especially the keeper.

1 Like

Taking a break from printing the cup holders to do a large puck order, but this is cool. I’m thinking an can easily do 16,maybe.

15 Likes

Veg tent is looking good. I’ll start giving the mom’s hair cuts starting tomorrow and bagging any decent snips for my ‘big’ clone run I do in the spring.

Flower is still cruising right along.

23 Likes

Very Nice!

2 Likes

Looks stellar in there bro! I didn’t even think of more than one shelf! That weighted blanket has me real excited to see how she ends up! Great work

2 Likes

I think I need to take a cut of the one next the the #7 I decided was the keeper. I think I’m going to try air layering.

5 Likes

Very cool, haven’t tried it yet myself but my buddy gave me some of those balls you clip together on the plant, definitely interesting

2 Likes

Yea I have some of those to start air layering apple trees for the, uh, deer feeding and habitat improvement, uh, plan.

4 Likes

I love your thread @JustANobody

Please what are your favorite strains you grew ? I’m searching ideas to buy american seeds now

Thank you

All the best

3 Likes

Haha I love that idea :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

So far I am really digging the black widow we found in a pack of greenhouse white widow, everything else in the pack was trash though.

Mother of Berries held by @Electric-Stoner and his fam is amazing for smell and a nice relaxing effect.

Both of the Fruity Pebbles OG F4 's I flowered from @jaws have great flavor and effect. Good relaxing or night time smoke.

Blue Rasberry Truffle from Irie was really good, people loved it. I lost the cut I held and @joheimgrohen is doing a seed increase on it.

The exotic genetix stuff is pretty good. All of it looks really nice but some is a Meh smoke. Blackout Bobby is probably my favorite from them.

My buddy the Calicaveman on IG has some really nice crosses as well, haven’t had a bad plant.

7 Likes

I want to fill my bear and deer tags all on my property this next year.

6 Likes

:thinking: air layering … is this the art of sprouting roots on a mother and taking rooted cut off her ?

3 Likes

Yep exactly. I have the same balls @TopShelfTrees1 mentioned. Probably another thing I should 3d print.

4 Likes

Big big thank you

3 Likes

Very interesting :thinking:. That could really speed up seed runs. Maybe Take a whole side branch mature rooted ready to go :+1: definitely need to look into this.
I’ve contemplated doing this while cloning, why just take the top. Take a whole branch. Less time for it to get to size

5 Likes

Hahah. I just wrote you about that like 2 days ago. What a great way to get clones and stay under a plant count. No issue here because I have no limit, because they would say it’s Zero, and take me away. :person_shrugging:

Next thing you need to do is make a grafted mother @JustANobody . I can help you with some info on that if you’d like to try. It’s best to start with a good sativa root stock. I plan to have a mother plant with ~ 12 varieties on It one day. So far I’ve only gotten one stem on a plant to take. Just a couple tries so far and all for practice. :wink:

5 Likes

I would love to try grafting. For fruit trees and a mom to flower for fun.

4 Likes

The Great Spring Clone Run '24 has officially kicked off.

Every year I take clones of everything I have, and hold them until March/April when they go under a friend’s starter lights. From there, they are ‘held’ until it’s time to put plants outside or they can go under someone’s lights for some veg time. Most people only have lights for seedlings to get a head start on the growing season for their gardens. All of these are given away, this is the 3rd year doing this and by far the most variety. This is the first round of snips taken, I’ll probably do 1 or 2 more rounds. I like there to be 100+ plants to give out to people in the area.

23 Likes