JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Haha well good stuff dude happy wife happy life. Now your gonna have to tell me the secret words or phrases you used to get that sort of leniency :joy:

2 Likes

You don’t even wanna know my numbers :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

You have to get them stuff they want first. If I want something for hunting, she gets something for hunting. If I want something for my flower garden downstairs, she gets something for her flower garden downstairs. If I want a new truck, well we need to get her upgraded too.

2 Likes

A happy dilemma. :joy:

Flowering plants are looking great brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

hahah. I got the evil eye when my wife came down to the basement yesterday and saw a 3rd tent setup. Lol. She told me its my space, so I’m just filling it with plants. No plant count here. :crazy_face:

And rooting is easy @Gadarien ! There’s many ways to go about it but I find the easiest is what @JustANobody suggested. Humidity dome, heat mat and some riot plugs. I like to use the plugs upside down so they have a wider base and more area at the bottom to root into. Just my opinion.
That green crack is a good one!

5 Likes

Awesome. That’s what I’ll do for sure then.

1 Like

I found some factory refurbished creality ender 3 s1 pro for 225$ 2 yr warranty I’m thinking about grabbing one up :v:

2 Likes

Does it auto level and have a direct drive extruder?

You can get a brand new ender 3 v3 SE for $199, that’d be my first choice before a refurb unit.

2 Likes
1 Like

The refurb unit comes from creality , looked like nice unit . I’d by new it was just a thought.

So how do I work that out when she keeps saying all she wants is my time and im spending all my time at work or doing things that need to be done? Lol always a mystery with these ladies huh?

1 Like

What’s she into?

How do y’all stay so organized on everything?
I’ve only got 1 tent with no moms, no Clones, and start everything from seeds, and I find that stressful enough.
:clap::clap::clap::clap: To y’all, the anxiety of all thoes strains going all the time would make me go insane.
One day maybe my mind can comprehend what goes into it.
But then I got Hiiiiiiii… Badabumbumbumbum :musical_note:

8 Likes

I don’t care if I lose them, I know I can get most of them back. Organic has been super easy so it’s kind of on cruise control especially when I have the blumats hooked up.

5 Likes

What’s your thoughts on the nebula pad and camera for the printers :v:

1 Like

I’m using a Raspberry pi so I don’t know much about them.

1 Like

Ok. From what I’ve read has some sort of AI and uses the camera to better stabilize the head and reduce lines, speeds up printing a bit to

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool!

2 Likes

I found the printer in a combo with it for 286$. Does other stuff, connect to WiFi , remote printer start. 89$ by itself

3 Likes

She likes doing a lot of things but refuses to without me glued to her side. It can be rather annoying although I know she wants to just be around me but I can create time outta think air and she’s not a fan of helping me so whatcha gonna do lol

1 Like