JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Yup. Everything in the flower tent looks great.
It must smell great in there too.

2 Likes

I second that!! @TopShelfTrees1 should make some beans of weighted blankets and send some my way :grin: To test of course .:rofl: make sure they grow right :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

The new 6 inch square pot holder printed about 6 or 7 hours faster and didn’t break when I clamped it on so that a win. The broken v1 model is still holding strong

19 Likes

The Veg tent is jam packed and getting mad at me.

18 Likes

hahha i know that filling very very well.

hahaha …

4 Likes

As soon as those Mango hashplants get put to flower I’m popping that whole Fruity Pebbles OG IC1 pack I think. I’m pretty sure after this harvest I’ll have enough smoke until 2025.

9 Likes

Actually, let me scratch that. I’ll do a Peanut butter dream coco run and once rhats in flower I’ll pop the FP OG IC1’s.

4 Likes

I have some FPOG F3 on the way and i am told there are 3 phenos. Lemon aid , dry cereal and cereal and milk . i ordered a printer. Ended v3 se with nebula module and camera . I swear Amazon checks my search history… 219$ for that printer original price. My buddy at work text me the computer store 20 miles up the road has is for 176$ and I gotta go pick it up. . I go to the web site look it up put it in my cart and Amazon sends me a message… limited time deal available for 15 min 186$ for the printer free delivery. Even had a count down timer. Amazon must really want the sale :rofl::joy: well they got it. It would Cost me 7$ in gas plus 1 hr drive :rofl::joy:

4 Likes

I found them on @medmanbrand site. Been chats bit about them. He was saying in a 13 pk he finds at least one of each on these F3’s I ordered couple packs and they are currently making their journey to me per the tracking

4 Likes

ya let me know if you find a real cereal-n-milk or fruity pebble cereal phenol.

i’ll be popping more fpog all summer long looking for those two.

good hunting my friend …

7 Likes

I feel like once we all get to popping maybe we shoukd start a FP OG Pheno Hunt thread where we can all show how the grows go and what we all find? Any intrest @jaws or @bigj?

10 Likes

i think there are two of those active right now, not tagged that but still ya there going already.

peace …

2 Likes

Perfect. I’ll find that once I pop them and put updates in there.

also ONE MORE time please which one of these fpog cuts you sent me is the one to keep ?. i promise i will get it marked ASAP.

thank you …

2 Likes

#2 is a beast but not dry cereal, definitely a citrus pheno. This is what I’ve been calling Sowah Pebbles. And is a mag hog. I’d keep her to make some crosses or even jus personal smoke. But that’s easy for me to say when I’m not the one that has all the projects going like you.

#1 is what I thought was dry cereal, gave it to some people and no one got that so I chucked her.

12 Likes

thank you brother it is now marked.

FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F2}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F4}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F4} { FRUITY PEBBLE CEREAL PHENOL}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F4-#2} {LIME PHENOL} SOWAH PEBBLES
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {S1}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG * CHEMDOG 91 SKUNK VA {FEMS}

peace …

8 Likes

Hell ya, that’s awesome. I can’t wait to get into the IC1 pack. You’ll have a nice package from that for sure. Every plant will be cloned and flowered

4 Likes

The bud structure on black widow is so nice. She comes out so good if you give her Epsom spray.

Halle Berry cruising along looking really nice.

Blockberry also looking great! I’d really like to flip Halle and pollinate Blockberry and some others.

23 Likes

I have to look for and run this one now. Looks great. :beers:

1 Like

Everything is looking good brother . I can’t wait to see what is In Them packs :grin::grin:. Definitely gonna be a lot of clones taken. Speaking of which I need to check and see where they are at :v:

2 Likes