What's wrong here

What’s the problem here… veg, watering useing cal mag, fox farm whoaly makrel…fox farm ocean forest soil
.put under new mars hydro 480 watt led turned up to about 75%… about a week ago!

5 Likes

Post a picture, tell details if you manage water ph etc…

2 Likes

Details and pictures help.

2 Likes

This is kind of a vident conversation… Bring me a picture and tell me what’s wrong and we will help🤣

2 Likes

I had several pictures but it only allowed one… sorry.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Is there drainage holes in the pots?

What’s the temps, the kind of look hungry and cold.

How often do you water? How much water?

1 Like

Lol…yes sir. …the big Grey tub was a last minute last option available at the time thing…I water when the pots are feeling light…Ipretty cautious about over watering- about every 3 days sometimes sooner…temps are in the mid to upper 70s…humidity varieing a little lately I just moved them into larger tent… it’s been above 40…uo to 70 briefly… but abg prob aboutv50%

Upon what I see it could be pH fluctuations … icon_e_confused|nullxnull

6 Likes

I’m with George here! Had similar issues a few months back after I splooged em up. pH fluctuation(from a harsh spray) was my issue then.

6 Likes

Mag def showing
Process of elimination : )
Not enough in feed
Something antagonising it
Ph out of range etc etc
???

5 Likes

Damn I think i need a new ph meter… I use cal mag every watering… I wouldn’t think it would be magnesium def… thanknyou everyone for your input

2 Likes

If things got waterlogged at the bottom or if the watering wasn’t consistent pH, the fluctuation itself will be what causes lockouts, so even though there’s calmag there it’s won’t be available to the plant

2 Likes

Agree, I would flush the plant with just pHed water (no nutes) and check runoff pH and pom, adding more nutes to a plant that cannot process them only can worsen the situation… beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Id say is magnesium issues also the best ph value for mag abdication is around 6.7…

1 Like

To combat overwatering
Put pots on deep saucers and bottom feed ( easy )
Raise temps so better uptake
These will help plants lose that overwatered look
And add 50ppm of Epsom to every feed

: )

3 Likes

have you grown led before? the plants need lots of Mag under the leds. i agree with the ph check after flushing also.

a lot of people don’t know that the plants need the type magnesium in cal mag during veg growth. not sure of type but maybe [magnesium nitrate]

when the plants are in flowering they love the magnesium that is in epsom salt. this one i do know it is magnesium sulfate. i always use cal mag thru growth then switch over to epsom salt for flower. something about the mag with suplfer that the buds really need that drives explosive flower production. good luck.

1 Like

Sir, you have a potassium deficiency.

The fading along the outer edges is pretty unique to K.

Also, what are those water spots on your leaves? Are you foliar spraying or is that honeydew from aphids and white flies?

+1 on the run off pH. Fox farms usually runs out of their buffering stuff in flower or after a long veg session. I just ran into this problem again during this cycle as I didn’t add extra dolomite lime/oyster shells.

No it’s mag
K is burnt serations
Mag the edges go light green first then yellow when it worsens
: )
The purple ish tinge in the center of fingers is another mag def tell

3 Likes