Kannabia MEGA Give-Away – Almost 30 prizes to be sent

I have never grown any seeds by Kannabia but that Kiss seeds look interesting, Cheese x Afghan should be fun to grow

Also never grown any of ‘Kannabia’s offerings but i would love to try some … :facepunch:.

Happy growing peeps & good luck :crossed_fingers: !!

Gaz
Ps. Kritical Balbeo sounds nice.

Had a few of their wares over the years. Nothing that stood out and grabbed me. Wasn’t terrible smoke, just nothing with oomph if ya will. I will say their lines are definitely worked so respect there! Wouldn’t mind trying one of your new autos again! Its all a crapshoot so not gonna pass judgement on a few blah phenos. Much respect for the chance team! Generous is the norm for OG so welcome aboard!

I have not had the opportunity to try Kannabia but I would definitely love to add them to my personal vault! I would prefer lemon haze auto because they have a better time schedule! Thanks for the opportunity Team Vault!

I have plenty of experience with other different strains, but never kannabia. I would definitely love to give it a shot in the garden to see how it turns out though! I would love to try the lemon haze auto as well!

Hey Dizz,
There has been a bit of drama recently and a lot of it centered on new users posting asking for free seeds with their 1st post.

But if you head over to the Introduce yourself thread

and say hi, then check out the huge wealth of info here on site, then just hang out and banter you will find you suddenly have more seeds than you can possibly grow.

Check out the links in your welcome message from LJoe too… good stuff to get your bearings.

1 Like

I have not grown Kannabia seeds before, I have no Haze seed growing experience either, so Super Lemon Haze would be a nice addition to my outdoor grow. I would be happy with any of the autos growing in our yard, awesome contest from Kannabia n The Vault, Thanks!

OverGrow the Planet with Kannabia gear! Start right here in 4ftfarmers empty 5 gallon bucket! Never used Kannabia gear! Not picky, we have a serious lack of diverse genetics locally! Lets grow!

I’ve ran 2 Kannabia strains purple kush and kaboom they looked great ,had nice structure and node spacing was really happy with them Thanks for the chance

Never tried kannabia but the kiss sounds great

Hi folks, the time has come!

‘The winner takes it (almost) all’. And it’s time to know our winners!

Thank you all to take part in this giveaway!

So let’s go for it. The OverGrow winners for the Kannabia Mega Givaway are:

x3 Kritic Auto + x2 Lemon Haze Auto: @Worstsideman63
Kiss Fem: @Pawsfodocaws

Please contact us privately with your full name and address to start getting your prizes ready to be sent.

Congrats to the winners and to the others, good luck next time!

Best wishes,
Lui Gee

10 Likes

Congrats winners

1 Like

What did I win??

3 Likes

The kiss fem seeds

Congrats, nice win

2 Likes

Thanks! This is a great start to the morning

2 Likes

Drop me your details on a PM :wink:

3 Likes

Already did.

Congrats to both winners, thank you to @The_Vault_Team and Kannabia for the giveaway!

Congratulations @Pawsfodocaws and @Worstsideman63 . Thanks @The_Vault_Team

2 Likes

Thanks man!

1 Like