Kashmir Crowdsource Testing

Did these originally come from barefrog?

4 Likes

i hope so it’s some damn goodgear if it is LOL

3 Likes

This will be fun to grow

3 Likes

Agree this will be awesome

Peace and stay safe

4 Likes

Very excited to get these going and share the adventure!
Cheers!

3 Likes

I would do some @Worcestershire_Farms, if there is room. I’d rather do them outdoor but may be able to do indoor or a few of both. I do have a space downstairs that I could do indoor now that the weather is easing.

I can send my addy to make sure you have he right one. Remember the first time I asked you for seeds, I gave you an address with a wrong # in it and never saw that pack. I think I sent it back to you again when I sent some PayPal but can update it.

That male above is nice looking. What is the source of the seeds? I haven’t grown the Azad yet. It sounds like one to keep for the ages. peace

6 Likes

Ok kids, looks like we are off to the races.
8 of the Azad Kashmir sprouted. These will get moved to their tent next week.

9 Likes

Would love to get in on this one

2 Likes

Just spotted this topic I’d also be interested if there’s any left . Thanks @Worcestershire_Farms

4 Likes

@Worcestershire_Farms are you having fun separating all those beans :crazy_face: how many times have you had to recount them lol

2 Likes

@Worcestershire_Farms i would love to get a couple if still available. Ive been looking for something to make somecrosses with

2 Likes

Only three, if I remember correctly.

Once real quick while sifting and chaffing, to get a rough total.
A second time to separate them into bulk packs of 52.
And then one final time to send em out.

16 Likes

Haha had to ask because I could see myself having to stop and recount several times , from confusing my self .

3 Likes

I would love to get in on this one if possible? Is that a DM type of thing?
I apologize for my noobery: I’m still learning my way around these parts :wink:
I can start a couple right away right now, so the timing is great!
Thanks so much for making these genetics available for us, @Worcestershire_Farms :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

The 8 AKs are in the tent.

• containers: 18oz party cups
  • medium: coco/perlite
  • light: Super Nova SN300

For now, they will be hand watered, because I need to come up with a reservoir(or two) that fits this tent better. The IKEA bin doesn’t fill this tent enough. Too much unused space on the sides. It’s ok with 2 plants, but no way were 8 plants gonna fit on the bin.
So, I can hand water until they get big and need feedings 2 or 3 times a day. That will require automation for feedings.

I’m only going to let them veg for about 2 weeks, and then switch to flowering.

Purpose of this run is to identify a keeper female mom, and to make seeds for distribution.

8 Likes

@firehead Oooh boy, this is getting exciting.

This dude @StevieG stopped thru so I donated him a couple clones. Three of the P3 mom and one of the P4 male.

10 Likes

I got three seedlings up so far. I’m regretting starting germination when the moon was getting smaller. Couple more days and I’ll start some more. Full moon is towards the end of the month, so right around the Equinox should be the best time to germinate.

6 Likes

Well thanks to @Worcestershire_Farms im ready to set sail with these beauties. Yellow tag is the male the other 3 are females. Ill have to transplant them soon. Just want em to get comfy in there new home. Before bothering em lol. And another shout out to @Worcestershire_Farms for the grow room much appreciated. I am planning for a boat load of seeds, And clones for outdoor plants this summer as well. I cant wait to see everyone running these beauties!

12 Likes

Hit the post a few hours ago and released another dozen owls. Every one outside of the US, and most inside the country, are all on the way. Five more to let fly on Monday, and we’ll be good to go.

I need to thank you all for helping me with this project. Everyone who harvests before Christmas will have a care package waiting for them at the finish line.

Anyone still interested in joining, there’s still a dozen or so packs ready. Claim one now before they’re gone.

19 Likes

I’ll be harvesting in the fall for sure! Hope they show soon. I wanna get em big! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks friend.

4 Likes