Kashmir Crowdsource Testing

Just make sure I’m still on this list lol

1 Like

Worcestershire farm I dmed you for these seeds how do I get them I’ve been wanting pure kashmir every since I ran the kashmir x congo black testers from bohdi I was so impressed I bought the rsc congolese but the only kashmir I’ve seen is from generic seeds and something about the company name threw me off lol

4 Likes

Oh damn, My bad dude lol. I’ll reply right now.

:beers:

7 Likes

Did I fall off the list? I’m sure you have a lot of folks to respond to, but looks like these are being sent out and I really, really don’t want to miss out. Can’t wait to start these seeds! Happy weekend to ya!

2 Likes

You’re still in.
I’ve been more sore than usual and have been letting the pain sabotage my motivation. As soon as I get a printer the entire shipping process will be infinitely easier, but for now I’m stuck slogging to the post.

I’ll send you a PM now.

7 Likes

Pain is a bitch. I go through the same thing. Always having to break plans to deal with my pain. Usually you can fight through it but sometimes you just need to rest.

3 Likes

Would like to try growing some myself or at least putting them in the genetic vault.

1 Like

I would also like to know if these are still available to grow.
Its still a bit cold here, so if you do send me some I might have to wait a while.
I imagine she will do well outdoors thou however :smiley:

1 Like

@Komodoghost If you’d like to put em in the vault you’re assed out. :joy: :beers: There’s literal dozens of packs in people vaults. If you offer something worthwhile in the trading post I’m sure someone will hit you back.

@HappyTrees23s
@BigMike55
I’ll send a PM to all three of you.

4 Likes

Thanks again for this!

2 Likes

Okay, so I’ve gotta temporarily suspend any new applications as of this post. Everyone who has asked for a pack so far, it’s either on its way, or it will be in the morning.

I’ve got enough left over that on 4/20 I’ll very likely open up applications again. Just gotta make sure I cover all the IRL friends as well.

Also, in case anyone was wondering how much you all mean to me, TLT sent a message on, like, the first of March, wanting to purchase more seeds; and I’m making them wait for my next Kashmir harvest in order to make sure you’re all good to go, first.

I can’t wait to see what you all pull. :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :beers:

12 Likes

Awesome thanks for the update , can’t wait for them to show up in the mailbox .

2 Likes

Damn, yours clearly hasn’t shown up yet, huh? You were in the second batch to go out. I’ll send you another in tomorrow’s batch just in case the first one doesn’t make it.

4 Likes

Ya definitely hasn’t shown up . Thank you @Worcestershire_Farms I greatly appreciate it. :slight_smile: I’m hoping to run one outside just to see how she does and do others indoor in the fall .

I’d love a biodome like the movie so I could regulate my temp all year and know Noone else’s pollen was floating around lol

2 Likes

No problemo. If they both show up, just pass one on to the next person or whatever’s clever. I have a ~3% failure-to-arrive rate inside the US. 100% success rate outside tho, and don’t really know why. My best guess is postal workers plucking packs out of circulation.

The tracking numbers will say “returned to sender” and then they just never update again. The one exception to that is the package that went back and forth and forth across country 5 times. lol… I’mma go see what it says right now.

6 Likes

Honestly I don’t even remember getting a tracking number lol but the postal service is screwed up right now . I ordered some plant food on the 13th , I ordered 2 bags at the same time they each were packaged separately, I recited one on the 15th and have been going back and forth every other day with them and finally got my second bag today almost 2 weeks later . It’s kind of ridiculous.

1 Like

Yeah I only sent tracking numbers to the people who paid. No offense to anyone. lmfao. There was just too many. Been sending like a dozen packages a week for like 5 weeks now. :rofl:

Ooooh. The package that went back and forth across the country is at my local post office. It must have smeared because I don’t know why it didn’t get dropped off at the return address.

7 Likes

I seldom check tracking numbers unless it’s been a really longtime

3 Likes

We’re they in a DVD case? If so good deal they have landed and will be planted soon. We had snow last night. Should be time soon for outdoors.lol thank you @Worcestershire_Farms for the opportunity to grow these out.

3 Likes

Oh yeah… damnit… I was putting the plastic seed cases inside of paper packs, in order to label them…

I stopped doing that at the beginning of this month… lol.

It’s an old school habit to not publicly disclose shipping methods, but I guess I screwed the pooch on that one. If anyone gets a movie with seeds in it, that’s your Azad Kashmir. Lol…

8 Likes