Kashmir Crowdsource Testing

@GMan i wouldn’t mind watching em be grown out lol thanks for running the Kash! And thanks to everyone else who ran them too! And @Worcestershire_Farms. On a side note These mac v1’s smell like blueberries!
I’ll have total weight and final bud pics in a few days .
Cheers :beers:

3 Likes

(Pssst… Ask @StevieG about the Eagle story. :shushing_face: :rofl:)

22 Likes

Jesus that’s one mega plant bro. Love it when they just barely manage to hold the weight of the buds and bow like that. :v:

3 Likes

Lol. Yeah, yo, I can’t take the credit, that’s all ThaWeedGuy’s work. I was just ThaCameraGuy. :joy:

It rained the night before these pics were taken, and both plants were splayed out in every direction. :sweat_smile: She could have gone a lil longer, but a bird in the hand, and all that.

4 Likes

No point risking budrot bro. Sometimes you’ve got to take them a little sooner instead of risking the entire plant. @StevieG did an excellent job :+1::v:

5 Likes

21 Likes

Tonight’s smoke azad this buds from a clone of that long running mom took this down at 8 weeks . Excellent smoke.

16 Likes

Wow, that’s the a sexually mature clone at eight weeks? That cut really is long-flowering.

It kind of solidifies my belief that the Kashmir is more influenced by sativas that moved north, rather than afghani and pakistani indicas moving south east.

5 Likes

Makes me wonder why the mom took so long to flower yet her clone was done at the end of 8 weeks ?
I do prefer the longer flowering plants effects though but not enough to warrant a extra month and a half flowering.

Both smell identical taste the same but more amber on the mom is providing the difference in the high are my thoughts.

Still have to try the other long flowering girl who’s bud structure and over all growth was different. Not my choice due to the small buds she produces also the smell is different on her, maybe the smoke test will change my mind about that one.

5 Likes

Because the rootstock was sexually mature later than you expected, your original count included some time that she had penned in her schedule as veg growth.

Plus she has an unusually long harvest window. The clone could have matured a couple more weeks, definitely.

3 Likes

For sure she could of went longer. Makes total sense about the mom she definitely had a long veg period plus a up pot just prior to heading to flower .

2 Likes

Diggy, did I ever send you Kashmir beans back, from the run I did?

4 Likes

I know it still may be a little premature to announce your plans… Count me in whenever you’re ready!

And whether it is or isn’t those S1s/S2s, I’d be more than happy to run some of those if you let a few go.

3 Likes

Hey all,
I’ve got 5 packs of the Kashmir seeds from the run I did, packaged up and ready to go (I ran out of rubber washers, or it would’ve been more)

Please be a TL2 member or above. And if you’ve already got some of these beans… let someone else have a chance at them.

So, next 5 members to claim dibs after this post can have them.

16 Likes

I don’t have any, and I’m always interested in landraces/IBLs… dibs, I guess. :slight_smile: I beat out the crowd!

5 Likes

DIBS Me Please @firehead

5 Likes

I will huff and puff, keep a journal and stuff, and if enough, I’ll dedicate an area for side by side comparisons, is 100 day rule still in Play? Cause I’m 120 days away from first starts.

5 Likes

I was waiting on a pack of the kashmir, so I’d raise a hand. Dibs.

5 Likes

dibs After seeing Meesh’s and some others definitely interested.

5 Likes

Very generous. Spread the love. @firehead

2 Likes